• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to close FD based Step Up Rupay credit card

Dharm

TF Premier
Hi, Approx 1.5 year ago, I got a FD based Paisa Bazaar SBM bank step up Rupay credit card for my wife. Now thinking to close that card, because it does not have much offers.

I thought that I shift this amount to some other bank which give good interest rate, and good FD based credit card which have some better features.

But when I try to close FD and card, it shows " Already Closed " messge. Although my card and FD shown as active.

If anyone faces similar problem in the past, please suggest the alternate method. Paisabazaar customer care phone lines are always busy. So unable to contact them. Already mailed them, waiting for reply.

1000074539.jpg

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hi, Approx 1.5 year ago, I got a FD based Paisa Bazaar SBM bank step up Rupay credit card for my wife. Now thinking to close that card, because it does not have much offers.

I thought that I shift this amount to some other bank which give good interest rate, and good FD based credit card which have some better features.

But when I try to close FD and card, it shows " Already Closed " messge. Although my card and FD shown as active.

If anyone faces similar problem in the past, please suggest the alternate method. Paisabazaar customer care phone lines are always busy. So unable to contact them. Already mailed them, waiting for reply.

1000074539.jpg
Don't know about paisa bazzar..
Can tell u about onecard..

They told me mail they for card closer..
And fd amount will be credited to source account.

Wait for yhe the mail..

Dharm

TF Premier
Don't know about paisa bazzar..
Can tell u about onecard..

They told me mail they for card closer..
And fd amount will be credited to source account.

Wait for yhe the mail..
I know about onecard, but in paisabazaar step up card, there is an option to close fd and card in app itself.

But when I click on that, it says account already closed.

So don't know how to resolve this