• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TechnoFino Trophy Points & Levels System

Hello everyone! As some of you have already noticed the new changes visible in their profiles. I am here to make it official for all the community members. We are introducing a points and levels system on this platform for the betterment of the content and giving recognition to the contributors.

So there are precisely 27 trophies that you can win and add to your profile here. Each of them comes with a different point value. I am attaching the complete table below showing all the ways in which you can earn trophy points and this information can be accessed from here also.

Points Earning Structure
1.JPG
Status Levels
Further, basis the points earned by you, you are categorized as per a level system. We have currently devised the following 10 levels for everyone to achieve.

level name-2.png
Any new joiners will be given TF Neo status and their initial posts will go under moderation and will be visible to all only after Moderator Approvals. TF Neo users can't create new threads also.

Levels and Unlocked Perks

1) TF Buzz -
Unlock access to DM anyone after your first 3 approved posts and also the ability to create new threads.
------------->Further on completing 20 posts in the forum you unlock the access to apply for the TechnoFino VIP lounge if you hold any of the listed super-premium cards.
2) TF Select - Unlock Access to "How to Maximize Card Rewards" + Unlock Signature access in text format + Unlock access to create up to 10 public Community Groups + Join up to 20 groups.
3) TF Premier - Unlock Signature access in link format + Access to create up to 15 closed groups + Join up to 30 groups.
4) TF Ace - Unlock Signature access in image format + Access to create up to 20 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 40 groups.
5) TF Legend - Access to create up to 25 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 50 groups.
6) TF Prestige - Access to create up to 30 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 60 groups.
7) TF Pioneer - Access to create up to 50 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 100 groups.
8) TF Reserve (Old name: TF Master) - Access to create up to 100 secret groups with custom URLs and also bypass moderator checks + Join an Unlimited no. of groups.
9) TF Centurion - Access to create up to Unlimited with custom URLs and also bypass moderator checks + Join an Unlimited no. of groups.

Though no method is foolproof, since we are upping the moderation game, anyone abusing the system to gain the levels will be treated as per our community guidelines and moderators' discretion.

So keep looting points by learning tricks, and sharing your knowledge here!

Thanks
Bhavye Goel

Last edited by a moderator:

the_collector

TF Premier
@TechnoFino @vaibhav111 @anirban.choudhury I think we should add points for giving out reactions also.
This encourages people to react to posts more rather than being muted and to just read, plus will drive and encourage new people to post and respond more

It would obviously need to be a much higher number in comparison to reactions received

What do youll think?

@SSV @DocFixIt @VISHESH_BANSAL

Ps - I see docs reaction on almost every other post/message👏

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino @vaibhav111 @anirban.choudhury I think we should add points for giving out reactions also.
This encourages people to react to posts more rather than being muted and to just read, plus will drive and encourage new people to post and respond more

It would obviously need to be a much higher number in comparison to reactions received

What do youll think?

Other than solution points rest all is good.
Maybe 690 stuck on tf ace take time .
U can't climb in a day

Pollex

TF Premier

What do youll think?

Bhai reaction dene pe points milne lag gaye toh mai TF owner ban jaunga.

progress is good, but this is too much progress in my view.

the_collector

TF Premier
Bhai reaction dene pe points milne lag gaye toh mai TF owner ban jaunga.

progress is good, but this is too much progress in my view.
Haan but that's why I said it should be a much higher number.

Like for example 100 points for giving 10,000 reactions or on the lines of that.

This will encourage people to give reactions more and drive engagement

Goal is not to reach pioneer in one day but to drive more engagment :p

Pollex

TF Premier
Nhi nhi
Itna bada attack idfc seh nhi payega 🤣
Sabse pehle toh aapne ghabrana nhi hai
Haan but that's why I said it should be a much higher number.

Like for example 100 points for giving 10,000 reactions or on the lines of that.

This will encourage people to give reactions more and drive engagement

Goal is not to reach pioneer in one day but to drive more engagment :p
Do not underestimate Indian jugaad and availability of free time amongst the youth. You will be left astonished at the things we can pull off.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

What do youll think?

Will share this with the team.

Lord Silvr

TF Select
VIP Lounge

What do youll think?

Lol...
I've been reacting to posts for free fund apparently......damn
Neki Kar.....