• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TechnoFino Trophy Points & Levels System

Hello everyone! As some of you have already noticed the new changes visible in their profiles. I am here to make it official for all the community members. We are introducing a points and levels system on this platform for the betterment of the content and giving recognition to the contributors.

So there are precisely 27 trophies that you can win and add to your profile here. Each of them comes with a different point value. I am attaching the complete table below showing all the ways in which you can earn trophy points and this information can be accessed from here also.

Points Earning Structure
1.JPG
Status Levels
Further, basis the points earned by you, you are categorized as per a level system. We have currently devised the following 10 levels for everyone to achieve.

level name-2.png
Any new joiners will be given TF Neo status and their initial posts will go under moderation and will be visible to all only after Moderator Approvals. TF Neo users can't create new threads also.

Levels and Unlocked Perks

1) TF Buzz -
Unlock access to DM anyone after your first 3 approved posts and also the ability to create new threads.
------------->Further on completing 20 posts in the forum you unlock the access to apply for the TechnoFino VIP lounge if you hold any of the listed super-premium cards.
2) TF Select - Unlock Access to "How to Maximize Card Rewards" + Unlock Signature access in text format + Unlock access to create up to 10 public Community Groups + Join up to 20 groups.
3) TF Premier - Unlock Signature access in link format + Access to create up to 15 closed groups + Join up to 30 groups.
4) TF Ace - Unlock Signature access in image format + Access to create up to 20 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 40 groups.
5) TF Legend - Access to create up to 25 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 50 groups.
6) TF Prestige - Access to create up to 30 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 60 groups.
7) TF Pioneer - Access to create up to 50 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 100 groups.
8) TF Reserve (Old name: TF Master) - Access to create up to 100 secret groups with custom URLs and also bypass moderator checks + Join an Unlimited no. of groups.
9) TF Centurion - Access to create up to Unlimited with custom URLs and also bypass moderator checks + Join an Unlimited no. of groups.

Though no method is foolproof, since we are upping the moderation game, anyone abusing the system to gain the levels will be treated as per our community guidelines and moderators' discretion.

So keep looting points by learning tricks, and sharing your knowledge here!

Thanks
Bhavye Goel

Last edited by a moderator:

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Apart from "Points" and "Level Names", I see another differentator/keyword called "Badges". Is it same as "Level Names"?

Observation: Awarding badges like TF Neo, TF Select etc. keep coming as a notification and got disappeared in the next minute.
Badges are different from levels. Badges are given by mods but even mods have to earn the levels by posting quality content.

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Is there a way mark a thread as solved? I am not aware of it
If there is a question asked by anyone then any member can vote the best reply as a solution and soon members above ace will be able to mark it as solved. This can only work if users start posting correctly ie a question like a question, a discussion under discussion.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If there is a question asked by anyone then any member can mark the best reply as a solution. This can only work if users start posting correctly ie a question like a question, a discussion under discussion.
I don't think any member can mark it as a solution. please verify the rights with a normal member other than staff.
If so, could you share the screenshot of the same, because I cannot see this feature.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Corrected.
1660070226626.png

Sharing two screenshots - one with Upvote present and one without Upvote

1660070341187.png

Could explain the difference - both the threads have a long discussion.
In most of the threads - Upvote is not present for me.

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
1660070226626.png

Sharing two screenshots - one with Upvote present and one without Upvote

1660070341187.png

Could explain the difference - both the threads have a long discussion.
In most of the threads - Upvote is not present for me.
1st thread is a discussion and hence you cant upvote any comment. 2nd article is a question and you can upvote any comment to tell the mods to mark it as solved.

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
So badges are revoked automatically after getting awarded? Any insights on this?
Badges cant be revoked after being rewarded by mods. The colored boxes thing next to my name are badges. Like currently I have 5 badges but my level is TF Select. Mods can award you badges seeing your expertise in certain area but levels have to be earned by earning trophy points given in the starting of thread.

prc1990

TF Ace
Badges cant be revoked after being rewarded by mods. The colored boxes thing next to my name are badges. Like currently I have 5 badges but my level is TF Select. Mods can award you badges seeing your expertise in certain area but levels have to be earned by earning trophy points given in the starting of thread.
There are intermittent issues I noticed, I would share a screenshot next time for your reference.

skpa

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Good initiative 👍🏻 This encourage members to actively participate in discussions and threads.

Last edited:

Ram

TF Buzz
Hello everyone! As some of you have already noticed the new changes visible in their profiles. I am here to make it official for all the community members. We are introducing a points and levels system on this platform for the betterment of the content and giving recognition to the contributors.

So there are exactly 27 trophies that you can win and add to your profile here. Each of them comes with a different point value. I am attaching the complete table below showing all the ways in which you can earn t points and this information can be accessed from here also.
View attachment 3283

Further, basis the points earned by you, you are categorized as per a level system. We have currently devised the following 10 levels for everyone to achieve.

View attachment 3282

Though no method is foolproof but since we are upping the moderation game so anyone found abusing the system to gain the levels will be treated as per our community guidelines and moderators' discretion.

So keep looting points by learning tricks, and sharing your knowledge here!

Thanks
Bhavye Goel
Amazing 🤩

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Is there a way mark a thread as solved? I am not aware of it
Yes, if the thread type is "question". The "mark as solution" can be done by mods and members after achieving Legend level. Legend level because by then the member will be having significant contribution to the forum