• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TechnoFino Trophy Points & Levels System

Hello everyone! As some of you have already noticed the new changes visible in their profiles. I am here to make it official for all the community members. We are introducing a points and levels system on this platform for the betterment of the content and giving recognition to the contributors.

So there are precisely 27 trophies that you can win and add to your profile here. Each of them comes with a different point value. I am attaching the complete table below showing all the ways in which you can earn trophy points and this information can be accessed from here also.

Points Earning Structure
1.JPG
Status Levels
Further, basis the points earned by you, you are categorized as per a level system. We have currently devised the following 10 levels for everyone to achieve.

level name-2.png
Any new joiners will be given TF Neo status and their initial posts will go under moderation and will be visible to all only after Moderator Approvals. TF Neo users can't create new threads also.

Levels and Unlocked Perks

1) TF Buzz -
Unlock access to DM anyone after your first 3 approved posts and also the ability to create new threads.
------------->Further on completing 20 posts in the forum you unlock the access to apply for the TechnoFino VIP lounge if you hold any of the listed super-premium cards.
2) TF Select - Unlock Access to "How to Maximize Card Rewards" + Unlock Signature access in text format + Unlock access to create up to 10 public Community Groups + Join up to 20 groups.
3) TF Premier - Unlock Signature access in link format + Access to create up to 15 closed groups + Join up to 30 groups.
4) TF Ace - Unlock Signature access in image format + Access to create up to 20 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 40 groups.
5) TF Legend - Access to create up to 25 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 50 groups.
6) TF Prestige - Access to create up to 30 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 60 groups.
7) TF Pioneer - Access to create up to 50 secret groups with custom URLs + Join up to 100 groups.
8) TF Reserve (Old name: TF Master) - Access to create up to 100 secret groups with custom URLs and also bypass moderator checks + Join an Unlimited no. of groups.
9) TF Centurion - Access to create up to Unlimited with custom URLs and also bypass moderator checks + Join an Unlimited no. of groups.

Though no method is foolproof, since we are upping the moderation game, anyone abusing the system to gain the levels will be treated as per our community guidelines and moderators' discretion.

So keep looting points by learning tricks, and sharing your knowledge here!

Thanks
Bhavye Goel

Last edited by a moderator:

TF Ace
TF Family
Hello everyone! As some of you have already noticed the new changes visible in their profiles. I am here to make it official for all the community members. We are introducing a points and levels system on this platform for the betterment of the content and giving recognition to the contributors.

So there are exactly 27 trophies that you can win and add to your profile here. Each of them comes with a different point value. I am attaching the complete table below showing all the ways in which you can earn t points and this information can be accessed from here also.
View attachment 3283

Further, basis the points earned by you, you are categorized as per a level system. We have currently devised the following 10 levels for everyone to achieve.

View attachment 3282

Though no method is foolproof but since we are upping the moderation game so anyone found abusing the system to gain the levels will be treated as per our community guidelines and moderators' discretion.

Thanks
Bhavye Goel
A welcome change! 🔥
Though looks a BOB CC fan came up with the level naming! 🤣

prc1990

TF Ace

So there are exactly 27 trophies that you can win and add to your profile here. Each of them comes with a different point value. I am attaching the complete table below showing all the ways in which you can earn t points and this information can be accessed from here also.
View attachment 3283

View attachment 3282

Though no method is foolproof but since we are upping the moderation game so anyone found abusing the system to gain the levels will be treated as per our community guidelines and moderators' discretion.

Thanks
Bhavye Goel
Apart from "Points" and "Level Names", I see another differentator/keyword called "Badges". Is it same as "Level Names"?

Observation: Awarding badges like TF Neo, TF Select etc. keep coming as a notification and got disappeared in the next minute.

Last edited: