• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC Card not working on Neu App

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
I have been using the Tata Neu Infinity card for a couple of months. For a week or so, I have been facing difficulties with payments through the card on the Neu app. Have tried on Big Basket, BB Now and 1 MG inside Neu. Every time transaction fails. I always get the 'Something Went Wrong' message. Most times with the error code wc0e06.
The problem is specific to Neu. The card is working fine on both UPI and regular online card transactions otherwise.
I cleared cache. Cleared data. uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Logged out of the app, cleared all data, restarted the phone and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing is working.
Complained to the Tata Neu customercare. As always, they 'are looking into it'!!!
Anyone facing similar issues? Any solutions?

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Go to categorise
Upi & cards
Scroll down and select your card and delete it

Did that. But then when I tried to buy something on Big Basket through the Neu app, the card is still shown. I didn't go through with the payment as I was just testing, but even if you remove the card from cards and UPI section, it'll still be shown on the different category apps even within Neu.
Neu Card not working on Neu app! What a farce!

Akashn

TF Ace
Did that. But then when I tried to buy something on Big Basket through the Neu app, the card is still shown. I didn't go through with the payment as I was just testing, but even if you remove the card from cards and UPI section, it'll still be shown on the different category apps even within Neu.
Neu Card not working on Neu app! What a farce!
Did you try removing them from individual apps? Outside of tata neu app

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Did you try removing them from individual apps? Outside of tata neu app

Worked out a fix inspired by this, I removed the card from all Tata Neu apps in which it was added. Tried a fresh transaction, and bingo! It went through. Tata Neu customer care suggested all kinds of uninstall-reinstall-clear cache-clear data... But nothing worked. Think this might be the solution, if you get the wc0e06 error, try removing the card from all Neu apps and add it again. Some like BB, you might have to do it by installing the app as I couldn't access the payment modes from Neu.

kiri

TF Buzz
I have a strange problem. I took HDFC Tata Neu Plus card on Phone Number A by applying from the Tata Neu app. So, both Tata Neu app and HDFC Cards were registered on PhNo.A. Now I wanted to update both Tata Neu and HDFC card to Ph.No. B. I updated HDFC card Ph.No to B from HDFC ATM. But, am not able to update it on Tata Neu app.
I tried deleting both the Tata Neu apps registered with Ph.No. A & B and registered with Ph.No.B. The card is getting added as payment method, but thee clicking on the credit card section takes me to screen where, it asks me to apply for new HDFC Tata neu card, though am already having the card.
Customer care is hopeless as there are not able figure out the problem, and escalating it since 1 month now.
Any help or suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you.