• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu app after card closure

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I cancelled the Tata Neu CC. Since then I am getting this popup if I go back to the credit card section. Hope this will go away in few months.

Attachments

• IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 215

Gaara

TF Ace
I cancelled the Tata Neu CC. Since then I am getting this popup if I go back to the credit card section. Hope this will go away in few months.
Ah, the heartbroken Tata Neu Credit Card! 😢 It’s probably sitting in a corner, clutching its little plastic heart, wondering why you left it. 🙃

“Why, dear user, did you abandon me?” it cries out. “Was it something I said? Was it my APR? My rewards program? Or perhaps my annual fee?”

But fear not! In a few months, it might just forgive you and stop popping up like a digital ghost.

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In summary … I applied the card in Jan, and got rejected after KYC. After few days HDFC decided they made a historic mistake 😂 and MUST offer me the card. The card was delivered but by that time I have my target on a core HDFC card. So I cancelled it without using it. I don’t have any Neu coins in the app.