• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TATA NEU HDFC CARD- NEUCOINS CONFUSION

its_karan

TF Ace
I started using Neu Plus HDFC's credit card for my UPI transactions. This is the first month of usage. The received statement displayed a Neucoins summary of Nil. Upon contacting customer support, I was informed that during the initial month, all accrued Neucoins would be credited and visible after 7 days from the statement generation date. These earnings would not be itemized within the first statement itself.

Is this how this card reward structure works?

And, What is the method to ascertain the real-time available credit limit and outstanding transactions for this card? My net banking portal presents transactions and available credit limit with a delay.

Last edited:

Noctis7

TF Select
And, What is the method to ascertain the real-time available credit limit and outstanding transactions for this card? My net banking portal presents transactions and available credit limit with a delay.

You can use the Neu app which shows used and available credit limit and gets updated quickly.

I did a transaction of 3500 something on a restaurant bill and its bill has been generated this week. but i haven't received any Neu coins against it in this statement cycle. Is this how it's supposed to work? i think i should have got 1% neucoins for this transaction?