• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Cards have become new favorite.

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Though it was not intentional, but I have noticed that HDFC Tata-Neu Infinity has become my new favorite to book maximum expenses.

The UPI acceptance and exciting RuPay offers across different merchants and marketplaces seem to have worked in favor of the card.

Summary of the Neu Coins earned, speaks for the charm.

Attachments

• image_picker3882622985968833464.jpg
    image_picker3882622985968833464.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 802

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Though it was not intentional, but I have noticed that HDFC Tata-Neu Infinity has become my new favorite to book maximum expenses.

The UPI acceptance and exciting RuPay offers across different merchants and marketplaces seem to have worked in favor of the card.

exactly. this is the default choice for UPI payment.
where there is no other mode of payment then this card is best for those scinario.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Nice, many people are trying to get it as LTF via rewards league (including me) :p

btw, I see that all your available neu coins are expiring... what's the timeline for neu coins expiry ?

As, I have just started using Tata Neu and have 0 coins as they get credited after 10 days of order delivery... But I am not sure for how long are they valid.

any inputs/suggestions ?

As, technically you are giving away 19k as 1NC=Rs.1

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
NeuCoins have 1yr validity.
Aaahh, thanks

Do all neu coins (including cc ones) have 1 year validity ?

That's great. HDFC has 2 different categories for cashback (in case of millennia), promotional cb lapse after 3 months which normal cb expires after 12 months

So, I thought that there might be similar case in tata neu too where coins from cc expire earlier than the coins received via ordering items

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes.
One year from the last Neu-Coin credit.
The one year period counts from the latest Neu-Coin credit and it keeps on revising.
woah..

So, If someone's 5000 coins are expiring next month, and they orders something as low as Rs. 100 to get 5 Neu Coins, which gets credited to the account in 10 days.. so the expiry of 5005 neu coins would be next year then ?

If that's the case, then its great to have it

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
woah..

So, If someone's 5000 coins are expiring next month, and they orders something as low as Rs. 100 to get 5 Neu Coins, which gets credited to the account in 10 days.. so the expiry of 5005 neu coins would be next year then ?

Definitely not how it works. Each coin has its own expiry. You can't extend it

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Definitely not how it works. Each coin has its own expiry. You can't extend it
That is what I assumed... @Vineet Kumar are you sure ?

is there any way to get the card LTF other than rewards league ?
become tata employee :p

after March23, customers are only getting FYF, while if you enter your tata employee email which applying, the offer get's converted to LTF

Other way (which used to work before March23) is to apply for the card i.e. make HDFC hit your cibil and then do not complete the process i.e. keep application open. They might call you to check status, tell them that you were expecting LTF. Before March23, people were getting LTF offer randomly after 2-3 months when the application was left open.

But nobody has reported similar thing in this fin year as of now

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
woah..

Yes, from my personal experience it works like this.

I have been using Tata Neu App since May 2022, soon after it was launched, and the Tata Neu Infinity card for the last few months.

From the usage history, I can confirm that all the Neu-Coins that I earned even in December 2022 and even prior which had initial expiry of Dec. 2023 or earlier, have been clubbed with the newly added coins. The new expiry date of all the clubbed Neu Coins has kept on changing automatically as per the latest earned* Neu Coins.

*Earned : Earned as per the standard earning criteria by purchasing on Tata Neu or other associated Tata Apps or Stores or through usage of Co-branded Tata Neu Credit Card.

The promotional Neu-Coins (normally in the range of 150-250) which are sometime auto-credited in addition to the standard earnings do have a non-extending expiry date, and need to be spent before the expiry date.

Last edited:

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As regards extension of expiry date, it is evident from the screenshot attached with the first post itself, that total Neu-Coins available are 19518 and expiring date of all 19518 is 03rd May, 2024.

While the latest Neu-Coins I have earned are only 5620.

It means that the remaining Neu-Coins, which were previously earned have also been clubbed and the expiry date has got extended accordingly.

zoro

TF Select
woah..

Yes, as per their site that's how it works

_na_cheese

TF Premier
That is what I assumed... @Vineet Kumar are you sure ?

become tata employee :p

after March23, customers are only getting FYF, while if you enter your tata employee email which applying, the offer get's converted to LTF

Other way (which used to work before March23) is to apply for the card i.e. make HDFC hit your cibil and then do not complete the process i.e. keep application open. They might call you to check status, tell them that you were expecting LTF. Before March23, people were getting LTF offer randomly after 2-3 months when the application was left open.

But nobody has reported similar thing in this fin year as of now
I have a cousin who is a tcs employee, it shows FYF in his tataneu app.