Suggestions for Savings Account with 10k AMB

m1n8

Please suggest the best bank among Axis, HDFC & ICICI for a regular savings account (10k AMB). These 3 are nearest for me (within 500m from home). I am looking for best overall experience among the 3 banks.

BankExpertIndia

That helps, can you decode this for me please... "Pioneer : Top Of Line Account. With Asthetics. Separate Classy Branches In Top Metro Cities. Next Level Feel"

Aesthetics, separate branches ?
Debit Card Looks Very Premium (Especially The Visa Infinite One)

Like ICICI Wealth Management... IndusInd Pioneer Has Special Branches For Pioneer Bank Customers

Vineet_

Please suggest the best bank among Axis, HDFC & ICICI for a regular savings account (10k AMB). These 3 are nearest for me (within 500m from home). I am looking for best overall experience among the 3 banks.
After reading multiple thread in technofino still this is confusion sometimes in HDFC/ICICI/AXIS specially rural /semi urban branches affected with pre approved offers things like any credit card , loans etc. type their bank internal software some how restricting or not giving pre approved offers easily in comparison with metro urban branches tier 1/2 cities i am focusing on regular savings a/c like 10k for icici/hdfc , 12k for axis as per today condition similar reverse case rural/semiurban branches in any where PAN india i.e. HDFC/AXIS/ICICI 2500/2500/2000 MAB - that is basic need to maintain if we maintain 3x/5x of this with amount with basic usage of savings a/c then it is sufficient to triggered pre approved offer or not ? Like some body say AMB requires, some says bank internal software looking transaction pattern like icici specially including 750 CIBIL things for customer profiling for filter out pre approved offers a/c kindly clarify this small concern. @Batmanbaba @souvikdey2002 @TechnoFino @Souvik @BankExpertIndia @anirbanm

Souvik

After reading multiple thread in technofino still this is confusion sometimes in HDFC/ICICI/AXIS specially rural /semi urban branches affected with pre approved offers things like any credit card , loans etc. type their bank internal software some how restricting or not giving pre approved offers easily in comparison with metro urban branches tier 1/2 cities i am focusing on regular savings a/c like 10k for icici/hdfc , 12k for axis as per today condition similar reverse case rural/semiurban branches in any where PAN india i.e. HDFC/AXIS/ICICI 2500/2500/2000 MAB - that is basic need to maintain if we maintain 3x/5x of this with amount with basic usage of savings a/c then it is sufficient to triggered pre approved offer or not ? Like some body say AMB requires, some says bank internal software looking transaction pattern like icici specially including 750 CIBIL things for customer profiling for filter out pre approved offers a/c kindly clarify this small concern. @Batmanbaba @souvikdey2002 @TechnoFino @Souvik @BankExpertIndia @anirbanm
What kind of pre-approved offers are you looking for, CIBIL 750 is not that great

Vineet_

What kind of pre-approved offers are you looking for, CIBIL 750 is not that great
I am looking for pre approved offers for credit card specially above 3 banks my concerns is this their internal software thing for pre approved trigger is same for all branches or it varies as per branch location variants' like Metro/Urban tie1/2 cities v/s Semi urban/rural for normal savings a/c no mine a/c here 10k whatever we are maintain for but 2500 in rural this thing will work for same or some how different with location pin code variants if bank branch is there i feel they are offering most of the services like normal. If we maintain good mab or basic transaction then we can get pre approved credit cards or not ?

Or its compulsory to shift a/c to metro/urban city branch with lacs of mab.

Souvik

I am looking for pre approved offers for credit card specially above 3 banks my concerns is this their internal software thing for pre approved trigger is same for all branches or it varies as per branch location variants' like Metro/Urban tie1/2 cities v/s Semi urban/rural for normal savings a/c no mine a/c here 10k whatever we are maintain for but 2500 in rural this thing will work for same or some how different with location pin code variants if bank branch is there i feel they are offering most of the services like normal. If we maintain good mab or basic transaction then we can get pre approved credit cards or not ?

Or its compulsory to shift a/c to metro/urban city branch with lacs of mab.
Even you can try for IDFC credit cards online on their portal without a savings account and all these urban/rural considerations.

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/credit-card/ntb-diy/apply?

Apply via Aadhar, PAN and see yourself.

Souvik

Problem is their serviceable area list is short
Even areas in Kolkata are not serviceable
I stay in not so urban area in Kolkata, its semi-rural, but I got it easily. My Aadhar address was in Bangalore but I changed my communication address during online application to the semi rural place in Kolkata. In fact branch network wise its quite less as of now I agree, but I would urge him to try once and see.

HDFC bank offer pre approved credit card very easily, PAN India... better maintain HDFC bank account and try to maintain highest possible NRV

Batmanbaba

HDFC bank offer pre approved credit card very easily, PAN India... better maintain HDFC bank account and try to maintain highest possible NRV
I think its not for everyone.... Mine account is around 8 months old.... Have kept mab above 1 lakh... And more than 4 lakh plus transaction... But still till date only flexipay and bike loan offer... Nothing else......