• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Savings account with premium benefits

Fini7777

TF Premier
none of them will give premium CC ... we have to wait for pre approval and also we need to do transactions and maintain good relationship with bank i have most of the premium accounts opened within a week now and no one gave any CC not even basic one
It's true.. I don't know about IDFC and Indusind but in most of the other banks I've Experienced this
The spending pattern and Good transaction history, credit history is more important to them rather than IP or premium accounts especially HDFC

Reactions: SAS

Mpautobe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's true.. I don't know about IDFC and Indusind but in most of the other banks I've Experienced this
The spending pattern and Good transaction history, credit history is more important to them rather than IP or premium accounts especially HDFC
Can you plz enlight on "The spending pattern and Good transaction history, credit history"....

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
its been just 7 days since account opening .... how many days / months should i wait ... do i need to transact good ....
oh it's only been 7 days? Don't worry about making big transaction or anything. Just maintain burgundy status and every once in a while have a talk with your RM or even better go to branch to discuss Atlas LTF. Within 2-3 months you should get it. In my situation I got Privilege and then Atlas in a month of account opening.

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i think select and privilege cards are simply waste .. what is your opinion .... are they goin good for you ???? or you just have taken them as they came LTF
only taken as LTF and this was before devaluation as Select + Privilege would give 4% back on retail spends. Now I am pressuring RM for Magnus LTF but I am pretty sure it won't happen.

SAS

TF Select
bro if you already have a card why are you doing this lol. What is your limit on other card?
i dont like myzone and also i am not liking flipkart axis anymore and even limit is just 60k .... so i want bettter card with better limit so opened axis burgundy ..... so in my case can't i get 4th card from axis ????

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i dont like myzone and also i am not liking flipkart axis anymore and even limit is just 60k .... so i want bettter card with better limit so opened axis burgundy ..... so in my case can't i get 4th card from axis ????
follow:
ok. So call customer care right now and tell them you want to upgrade your credit card to Atlas. They will do it and it will show up in your app instantly. This is how I got my Atlas.
but the limit will be 60k only. If you want higher limit will have to apply c2c or through branch with itr.