• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Savings account with premium benefits

SAS

TF Select
Whichever account you open, don’t forget to take premium cc along with it with 5L IP/ 10L IP

You can tried for HDFC, IDFC, IndusInd
none of them will give premium CC ... we have to wait for pre approval and also we need to do transactions and maintain good relationship with bank i have most of the premium accounts opened within a week now and no one gave any CC not even basic one

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
none of them will give premium CC ... we have to wait for pre approval and also we need to do transactions and maintain good relationship with bank i have most of the premium accounts opened within a week now and no one gave any CC not even basic one
You are right but some members got basic cards…

Last edited:
Reactions: SAS

SAS

TF Select
You are right but some members got basic cards……you are confusing me with SSV…
@SSV @SAS
I differentiate with red color 😂
bro i have a doubt .... my mom has a hdfc moneyback+ credit card with 1 lakh limit and now i would like to go from classic banking to preferred banking ... so can i ask them for existing moneyback + to regalia gold update ... (i heard that regalia gold is a complimentary for preferred account)

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
bro i have a doubt .... my mom has a hdfc moneyback+ credit card with 1 lakh limit and now i would like to go from classic banking to preferred banking ... so can i ask them for existing moneyback + to regalia gold update ... (i heard that regalia gold is a complimentary for preferred account)
no. First she will need to increase limit tot at least 3 lakhs. You can try for Millenia though.

Fini7777

TF Premier
Can any one suggest any savings account which comes with low MAB and give us free debit card, free sms charge etc.
You can go with
Kotak 811(0 MAB with virtual DC)- can apply after lifting the Ban
Indus select(50k or Legend cc)- Branch service may differ
HDFC SavingsMax (25k+ free Platinum DC)- My suggestion
IDFC future first-for students
Federal bank excel account(0 MAB)- only for professionals