• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Savings account with premium benefits

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can any one suggest any savings account which comes with low MAB and give us free debit card, free sms charge and any types of premium benefits?
Few days back I came across IDFC first select and wealth accounts. They provide select and wealth debit card respectively.

I called them for the eligibility as I couldn’t find anything in details in their website. They quoted 3L and 10L TRV respectively for those. However, I know someone who got wealth account with 5L initial funding.

This wealth account is far better than HDFC preferred or axis priority or other equivalent accounts. You can check the debit card features.

My 2nd suggestion would be to go for IndusInd select account… serves fine.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Few days back I came across IDFC first select and wealth accounts. They provide select and wealth debit card respectively.

I called them for the eligibility as I couldn’t find anything in details in their website. They quoted 3L and 10L TRV respectively for those. However, I know someone who got wealth account with 5L initial funding.

This wealth account is far better than HDFC preferred or axis priority or other equivalent accounts. You can check the debit card features.

My 2nd suggestion would be to go for IndusInd select account… serves fine.
I have idfc wealth account.
Journey -
1. Got zero MAB offer on account opening.
2. Opened account...I was given one RM
3. He got it converted to select.
4. After 3-4 months, I asked for wealth variant...RM asked me to add 1 lac around before processing.
5. It was converted to wealth.
6. Total 6 - 7 months it took...

Last edited:

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Journey -
Got zero MAB offer on account opening.
Opened account...I was given one RM
He got it converted to select. After 3-4 months, I asked for wealth variant...RM asked me to add 1 lac around before processing.
It was converted to wealth.
Total 6 - 7 months it took...
Can you explain it ?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Journey -
4. After 3-4 months, I asked for wealth variant...RM asked me to add 1 lac around before processing.
So what was your account balance when it got converted to SELECT?
And the same question when it got converted to WEALTH?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So what was your account balance when it got converted to SELECT?
And the same question when it got converted to WEALTH?
for select - 80-90 k.... i used this account for everyday transactions...normal balance around 50k...
For wealth - 2.5 lacs - I kept this for 1 month...after it is converted to wealth, the balance is normally kept in range of 50K....

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Journey -
Did you need to visit the branch for account upgrade? Or was it done online?