• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Premium Savings Bank Account

prash1161

TF Ace
can maintain MAB about 1-2lakh
need lowest/zero forex markup on onlineand offline international transaction
and some good offers
suggest good banks
and ofcourse good intrest rates

also suggest one account for 25-50k MAB
Please nooooo idfc

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
and some good offers
suggest good banks

Please nooooo idfc
Induslnd.
🥶🧵....
Ok

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

zomato

TF Premier
and some good offers
suggest good banks

Please nooooo idfc
get IndusInd select(I don't see any major benefit for a teen to open an exclusive account, I made that mistake) or HDFC classic

varun__goel_

TF Legend
and some good offers
suggest good banks

Please nooooo idfc
For zero forex, you can consider indie (megastar)
And you're under 21, so get hdfc as primary acc for no shitty nonsense. Get it upgraded to classic.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I will park like 2-3l so should consider exclusive?
I will suggest to get hdfc classic/preferred to park this amt of money as you won't have to worry about maintenance. Hdfc accs aren't downgraded in general if mab is not maintained. You will also get pre approved cc from hdfc

If exclusive acc suits you, then you can go for it. But you will have to permanently maintain balance, or get the surrogate cc to make it 0 bal (which would not possible before 21).

prash1161

TF Ace
I will suggest to get hdfc classic/preferred to park this amt of money as you won't have to worry about maintenance. Hdfc accs aren't downgraded in general if mab is not maintained. You will also get pre approved cc from hdfc

If exclusive acc suits you, then you can go for it. But you will have to permanently maintain balance, or get the surrogate cc to make it 0 bal (which would not possible before 21).
I visited branch , they told that you can get zero markup at 10k mab + 250 dc charges and nothing else . He told there will be something conversion charges . These employees will ask tons of questions so I think hdfc 25k mab one and indiee. I don't think there's risk to hold