• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Savings account with premium benefits

Fini7777

TF Premier
Can you plz enlight on "The spending pattern and Good transaction history, credit history"....
Spending Pattern: How much we r spending (using their DC or account)- for pre-Approved CC or upgrades
Good transaction History: How frequently we r getting credits(salary, Business Income) to our account and TRV with them etc...
Credit profile: How is our Credit score, no.of cards and all other factors that banks usually considers in our credit profile.
These are some of the factors they consider before giving us the pre approved offers although we've a premium Account.

Reactions: SAS

Fini7777

TF Premier
they are saying no such offers as of now ... since you have opened acnt recently just wait for it
Try to spend some amount with your cc either flpk axis or with any other card then u may get LE
I got the LE for my flpk card from 70k to 3.6L after using this card regularly for shopping in flipkart
u may not get any upgrades untill your limit gets increased as every premium cards will have some base limit criteria
or send an email to them for LE with income doc then they will increase your limit.

SAS

TF Select
Try to spend some amount with your cc either flpk axis or with any other card then u may get LE
I got the LE for my flpk card from 70k to 3.6L after using this card regularly for shopping in flipkart
u may not get any upgrades untill your limit gets increased as every premium cards will have some base limit criteria
or send an email to them for LE with income doc then they will increase your limit.
thanks for the info bhai ... iam student i just got all cards by tricks and maintaining 3 years of strong CIBIL history and maintaining good relations with banks and also transactions (i used to trade in stock markets a lot)