• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions for Savings Account with 10k AMB

m1n8

TF Select
Please suggest the best bank among Axis, HDFC & ICICI for a regular savings account (10k AMB). These 3 are nearest for me (within 500m from home). I am looking for best overall experience among the 3 banks.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Hey.. would love to know what will be the benefit of Indus partner account?

Update : Offer extended till 30th June 2022.

Welcome Gift: Complimentary Times Prime Annual Membership Vouchers to celebrate togetherness

Benefits:

2 Power-Packed lifetime free VISA Signature Debit Card for both partners
50% Discounts on Small and Medium Lockers, free for 1st year

This Valentine’s Day, IndusInd Bank is presenting Indus Partner Savings account loaded with host of
benefits & privileges with no commitment on balances for life, subject to initial funding of INR 2
Lakhs.
*The “Partner” or the Joint Holders (only upto 2) with Mode Of Operation as Either or Survivor can
be Spouses (LGBT included); Father-Son; Father-Daughter; Brother-sister; Mother-Daughter;
Mother-Son.This product otherwise is a INR One Lakh AQB Requirement product with Initial
Payment Requirement of INR One Lakh.

Product Type: Indus Partner Savings Account
Nature of Holding: Can be opened as Jointly with Spouses or Partners* who are Resident Indian
Only.
For Joint Holding: Mode of Operation to be Either or Survivor.

Schedule of Charges

Product

Terms and condition

Indus Partner Savings account will have no minimum balance commitment for account
opened with Initial Payment of INR 2 Lakhs during the offer period. The Average Quarterly
Balance requirement otherwise is INR 1 Lakh.
To Avail the offer the Indus Partner Savings account shall be opened within the offer period:
i.e. 14/02/2022 to 07/03/2022.
The Offer is applicable only for Resident Indians.
The existing benefits and features associated with the products shall continue with this offer
as well.
For more details on the Product, Customer(s) can contact the nearest IndusInd branch or visit
our website www.indusi...om
The campaign is not applicable for Account opened via online account opening (OAO) and
client will have to contact their Relationship Manager or nearest branch to open the
account.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Welcome Gift: Complimentary Times Prime Annual Membership Vouchers to celebrate togetherness

Benefits:

This Valentine’s Day, IndusInd Bank is presenting Indus Partner Savings account loaded with host of
benefits & privileges with no commitment on balances for life, subject to initial funding of INR 2
Lakhs.
*The “Partner” or the Joint Holders (only upto 2) with Mode Of Operation as Either or Survivor can
be Spouses (LGBT included); Father-Son; Father-Daughter; Brother-sister; Mother-Daughter;
Mother-Son.This product otherwise is a INR One Lakh AQB Requirement product with Initial

Nature of Holding: Can be opened as Jointly with Spouses or Partners* who are Resident Indian
Only.

Schedule of Charges

Product

Terms and condition

Indus Partner Savings account will have no minimum balance commitment for account
opened with Initial Payment of INR 2 Lakhs during the offer period. The Average Quarterly
To Avail the offer the Indus Partner Savings account shall be opened within the offer period:
The existing benefits and features associated with the products shall continue with this offer
as well.
For more details on the Product, Customer(s) can contact the nearest IndusInd branch or visit
The campaign is not applicable for Account opened via online account opening (OAO) and
client will have to contact their Relationship Manager or nearest branch to open the
account.
Link not working

Souvik

TF Premier
So, I found a rural branch of HDFC some 20 km away. How should I start, open an Insta account online, select that branch and go to that branch for full KYC. Or go to the branch straight away for account opening?
Try to open online else if you go to the branch they may amend your form/application even after you've signed and left the bank. Its no big deal for bank persons to put a tick here and there in your forms to meet their targets.

Also if they are opening your account fashionably over a tablet pc despite having a normal PC in front of them be more suspicious. ICICI pulled this off on me. They might as well set a lien on your account balances.

Best is to open online, since you know exactly what options you're ticking on.

Souvik

TF Premier

Benefits:

Lakhs.

Only.

Schedule of Charges

Product

Terms and condition

as well.
account.
Apart from the non maintenance of AMB/AQB feature, is not the IndusInd Exclusive account better than the partner account ?

SC_23

TF Premier
Try to open online else if you go to the branch they may amend your form/application even after you've signed and left the bank. Its no big deal for bank persons to put a tick here and there in your forms to meet their targets.
Happened with me they ICICI issued picture debit card and was charging me upwards for 500 if I recall correctly
Also if they are opening your account fashionably over a tablet pc despite having a normal PC in front of them be more suspicious. ICICI pulled this off on me. They might as well set a lien on your account balances.
Lien on what basis ?

Souvik

TF Premier
Happened with me they ICICI issued picture debit card and was charging me upwards for 500 if I recall correctly

Lien on what basis ?
ICICI is borderline scam so beware :D , HDFC is comparatively better but it depends person-to-person, I would advise not to trust bank salesman at all.

God knows what he put a lien for 10k on my account, without informing me, I realized it only when I saw my account via net-banking. Perhaps the bank person thought that I would withdraw all the money from my account and his account opening incentives would be gone. :ROFLMAO:

SC_23

TF Premier
ICICI is borderline scam so beware :D , HDFC is comparatively better but it depends person-to-person, I would advise not to trust bank salesman at all.
True
God knows what he put a lien for 10k on my account, without informing me, I realized it only when I saw my account via net-banking. Perhaps the bank person thought that I would withdraw all the money from my account and his account opening incentives would be gone. :ROFLMAO:
Can you tell in which section it shows lien because I was banking noob when I opened that account and didn't even knew which account variant I hold other than I have to maintain 10k Mab :ROFLMAO:

Souvik

TF Premier
True

Can you tell in which section it shows lien because I was banking noob when I opened that account and didn't even knew which account variant I hold other than I have to maintain 10k Mab :ROFLMAO:
Lien can be mostly against a FD, which you cannot break yourself, so you can trace it under Fixed Deposits. Same for Secured Credit cards, lien is with the FD.

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Yes it's better but the Patner account almost offers similar features for 0 mab as of now.
The Main Difference Between Partner And Exclusive Is :

Partner Is Just A Regular Account : For Which IndusInd Is Taking 2L To Make It LTF Of MAB Charges

Exclusive : 2nd Most Premium Account Of IndusInd Bank. Offers Same Features Likes Exclusive. Can Be Availed With Buying A Health/Car Insurance From IndusInd By Paying A Premium Of Rs. 20,000.

Pioneer : Top Of Line Account. With Asthetics. Seprate Classy Branches In Top Metro Cities. Next Level Feel

One More Thing You'll Get Offers By Maintaining The Amount In The Account (Like 1 Or 2L). So There Is No Difference In Getting Partner Or Exclusive

Souvik

TF Premier
The Main Difference Between Partner And Exclusive Is :

Partner Is Just A Regular Account : For Which IndusInd Is Taking 2L To Make It LTF Of MAB Charges

Exclusive : 2nd Most Premium Account Of IndusInd Bank. Offers Same Features Likes Exclusive. Can Be Availed With Buying A Health/Car Insurance From IndusInd By Paying A Premium Of Rs. 20,000.

Pioneer : Top Of Line Account. With Asthetics. Seprate Classy Branches In Top Metro Cities. Next Level Feel

One More Thing You'll Get Offers By Maintaining The Amount In The Account (Like 1 Or 2L). So There Is No Difference In Getting Partner Or Exclusive
That helps, can you decode this for me please... "Pioneer : Top Of Line Account. With Asthetics. Separate Classy Branches In Top Metro Cities. Next Level Feel"

Aesthetics, separate branches ?