• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Secured loan with 0 amount

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have this account in my cibil under secured loan but I wanna know what impact does it have on my score - positive or negative?? 17041026307296445593883223045994.jpg

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have this account in my cibil under secured loan but I wanna know what impact does it have on my score - positive or negative?? 17041026307296445593883223045994.jpg
Whats ur query this is information..?

I mean loan is zero amount ? Confusion
Or loan amount got paid and still active on cibil ..
Do you have noc ?

Lol confused pro max ultra 😂

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Whats ur query this is information..?

I mean loan is zero amount ? Confusion
Or loan amount got paid and still active on cibil ..
Do you have noc ?

Lol confused pro max ultra 😂
I just want to make sure that if this stays on my credit report, it shouldn't have a negative impact.

Fyi - I had paid back the loan back in 2014 only so should I contact the company to actually close it??
Or let it stay open??

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I just want to make sure that if this stays on my credit report, it shouldn't have a negative impact.

Fyi - I had paid back the loan back in 2014 only so should I contact the company to actually close it??
Or let it stay open??
Take noc .
Close the account.
Anything between 765-780 is more than enough to get any card ..
I know u r enjoying credit mix to cibil but mind you this is loan which is too long reported after closure not Cc ...
Hence you should ask the institution to report it close ..
If u are planning to apply cc in next month then wait else just close ..
U can never gamble .. might they put u to missed payment then u will fight left right centre with a black mark on cibil..

Untill correct any other reporting is bad

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Take noc .
Close the account.
Anything between 765-780 is more than enough to get any card ..
I know u r enjoying credit mix to cibil but mind you this is loan which is too long reported after closure not Cc ...
Hence you should ask the institution to report it close ..
If u are planning to apply cc in next month then wait else just close ..
U can never gamble .. might they put u to missed payment then u will fight left right centre with a black mark on cibil..

Untill correct any other reporting is bad
If loan amount is 0, there is nothing to repay so how will it be possible to mark missed/late payment??

Also is it so bad that I have to go through the hassle of acquiring a noc for a loan that is 9 years old??

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If loan amount is 0, there is nothing to repay so how will it be possible to mark missed/late payment??

Also is it so bad that I have to go through the hassle of acquiring a noc for a loan that is 9 years old??
If loan is closed .. get it marked closed in cibil too..( if u want to keep it no problem that's your choice )
No matter they don't report closed in cibil for 99 years ur score is not going to 850+ ..

Just do whats needful.. cibil score is reflection of current status..

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If loan is closed .. get it marked closed in cibil too..( if u want to keep it no problem that's your choice )
No matter they don't report closed in cibil for 99 years ur score is not going to 850+ ..

Just do whats needful.. cibil score is reflection of current status..
Well, I have an active car loan from HDFC which I actually plan to prepay and close within next 3-4 months. So I think there should be something in secured loans to maintain the balance after my car loan is marked close.
I'll keep this JM loan open for now, If any problem arises, I'll just dig up proof from past that I had closed the loan🤷🏻‍♂️