• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback credit card application experience

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I applied for the SBI Cashback credit card on October 10, 2022 (most probably; I don't remember the exact date).
They initially rejected my application without any verification (vKYC or offline KYC).
After that, as usual, I just requested SBI Card to reconsider my application.
Offline KYC document pickup and home verification were completed by the end of October 2022.
And finally, today, I gotthe final approval SMS.
The credit limit is just Rs. 10,000/-.

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

Now, I'll send them my income and ask for limit enhancement.
Feel free to share your experiences.

wanderlust

TF Buzz
I applied for the SBI Cashback credit card on October 10, 2022 (most probably; I don't remember the exact date).
They initially rejected my application without any verification (vKYC or offline KYC).
Offline KYC document pickup and home verification were completed by the end of October 2022.

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

I also applied today & approved without VKYC all online process and same limit for me 10k only

ashish18

TF Buzz

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

Did you call customer care to reconsider your application or send an email

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can do it directly through SBI card app.
I also got a limit of only 10k. I have other cards with 5L+ can we use those or income documents to have limit enhanced or is waiting for 6 months mandatory. I don't want to got through the exercise of sharing documents and drafting mail only to get automated reply of wait 6 months. If anyone can answer it would be great.

ramsharma

TF Buzz
I applied the card online, kyc happended within a day and received card with a limit of 2.7 lakhs within 10 days. The process was smooth, except I got hit on my Cibil twice, I don't know why.

SKumarS

TF Neo
I applied for SimplyClick card in April '22 and approved with 41k limit. Then in july'22 they offered me for BPCL card as pre-approved with 94k and I took it. Then in Nov'22 they offered me again for 3rd SBI card, I ask for Cashback card but they said since I already have SimplyClick card, cashback card will not be given. So they offered IRCTC card with limit 10K that splits from my BPCL and application processed with physical verification. Then I applied for Cashback card through sprint just few minutes after physical verification and I got it with just 10K limit and shocked. But yes the limit is very low and the IRCTC card was not processed as usual.

I did apply today only 25341130***** is my application number. Got a cibil hit email also. However after giving digilocker access they asked to wait 12-24hours as the application is under consideration. Lets see.
No SBI card till now. Have Cibil 791 as of Oct end I last checked. My last card was HSBC in Aug 2022. Will let you know the progress in the thread.

Bhaskar

TF Premier
My journey of cashback card-
I already hold sbi IRCTC card with 67k limit which I got in August. So on 3rd December i applied cashback card. On 5th December booked appointment for kyc. Agent came and said your card is pre-approved based on CIBIL no income docs required just aadhar kyc needed. Then got a verification call from Kolkata same day. After that on 6th December got 11 days waiting message. Then on 8th December got a call from Delhi mobile number. He asked me about job and residential details. Now on 9th December i can see a new card in my account with just 24k limit😭.

Last edited:
Got my card approved. With the sms
Welcome to the SBI Card family, you can start using your new Credit card. .....
Mostly this means the card is approved. Not sure about the limit etc as this link is saying sent in sms please wait for 24hours.
Thanks

gautampai

TF Select
I am not able to proceed further after filling this. Any suggestions on what I can do to process this further.
I have already received the sms of what credit range I might receive after successful verification of documents, but not able to submit the form now. Tried web application , same issue there too.
Tldr:- The "Next" button is not enabling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-16-19-31-54-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~3.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-16-19-31-54-53_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~3.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 52

Bhaskar

TF Premier
I am not able to proceed further after filling this. Any suggestions on what I can do to process this further.
I have already received the sms of what credit range I might receive after successful verification of documents, but not able to submit the form now. Tried web application , same issue there too.
Try changing few characters in the address. When I gave my permanent address I also faced same issue. After I gave current address as permanent address it got enabled. So it might be pin code issue. Not sure though.

gautampai

TF Select
Try changing few characters in the address. When I gave my permanent address I also faced same issue. After I gave current address as permanent address it got enabled. So it might be pin code issue. Not sure though.
Yes, I did the same with other addresses. But with office address it's not working.

ATTAR

TF Buzz
Mine also application stuck since 2months after filling office address it's not moving further

mastervisa

TF Buzz
Yes I did the same (select communication address as permanent address) otherwise it was not enabling the next button.

sathish

TF Buzz
I applied for SimplyClick card in April '22 and approved with 41k limit. Then in july'22 they offered me for BPCL card as pre-approved with 94k and I took it. Then in Nov'22 they offered me again for 3rd SBI card, I ask for Cashback card but they said since I already have SimplyClick card, cashback card will not be given. So they offered IRCTC card with limit 10K that splits from my BPCL and application processed with physical verification. Then I applied for Cashback card through sprint just few minutes after physical verification and I got it with just 10K limit and shocked. But yes the limit is very low and the IRCTC card was not processed as usual.
you ask customer care limit transfer one card to another Card. i have 3 cards simply click, BPCL, cashback. simply click i have 174k limit
I am transfer 100 k to cashback card balance 74k in simply click card