• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI bank issue Add-on RuPay JCB Platinum debit cards

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
SBI issue Add-on RuPay JCB Platinum debit cards:

Similar to PNB and Canara bank, SBI bank also issue Add-on RuPay Platinum debit cards -

If you dnt know then RuPay Platinum debit card offer 20% upto 100 off on Recharge and Utility bills payment per month on Amazon (only Fridays) and Swiggy offers 20% upto 100 off, coupon code: RUPAY100 (only Fridays).

If you apply for RuPay JCB variant then currently offer 40% cashback offer on UAE, Thailand, Malaysia and Spain and more offers will coming soon in future.

F22uvw9XsAAj6F-.jpg

skvignesh

TF Premier
"What are the charges for the primary and add-on cards?""I have an SBI account that hasn't been used for the past 2-3 years.

How much MAB do I need to maintain to get this card via branch?"

Process to apply for addon is also via branch?

Card code is RPJ only know?

Last edited:

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
Offtopic : What is the 40% cashback offer on UAE?
The RuPay JCB Cardholders can earn a cashback of 40% up to Rs. 3000 per payment made at retail outlets in Thailand, UAE, Spain, and Malaysia. This offer is applicable to both JCB debit and credit cards and the maximum cashback that can be earned by a cardholder during the entire offer period is capped at Rs. 15,000.
The offer is valid for all the eligible transactions made between 15th May 2023 to 15th August 2023, both these days included.

TF Select
VIP Lounge
SBI issue Add-on RuPay JCB Platinum debit cards:

Similar to PNB and Canara bank, SBI bank also issue Add-on RuPay Platinum debit cards -

If you dnt know then RuPay Platinum debit card offer 20% upto 100 off on Recharge and Utility bills payment per month on Amazon (only Fridays) and Swiggy offers 20% upto 100 off, coupon code: RUPAY100 (only Fridays).

If you apply for RuPay JCB variant then currently offer 40% cashback offer on UAE, Thailand, Malaysia and Spain and more offers will coming soon in future.

F22uvw9XsAAj6F-.jpg

I got SBI rupay platinum JCB, is this card has wellness benefits or other benefits?