• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experience with SBI Rupay-JCB Debit Card

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
As my SBI MC Platinum card was close to expiry, I felt the need to look for a better card. Aftet reading @Abhishek012's post regarding SBI Rupay-JCB DC and the features it was offering, decided to go for it.

SBI Rupay-JCB card cannot be applied online, so had to visit the branch for it. So, I made visit to this branch for the first time. The branch looked like it was older than me. I felt I was back in the 80s. The branch belonged to State Bank of Patiala before its merger with SBI.

The overall process was smooth. The staff were polite. Things have started to improve lately in public sector banks. Even though in the first attempt, they sent me Rupay Platinum, they admitted their fault and helped me get the right card this time.

Got the card after 5 days delivered by India Post. The design is average though.

Got it primarily due to zero forex charges.

IMG_20230825_135549.jpg

Andy1

TF Premier
As my SBI MC Platinum card was close to expiry, I felt the need to look for a better card. Aftet reading @Abhishek012's post regarding SBI Rupay-JCB DC and the features it was offering, decided to go for it.

SBI Rupay-JCB card cannot be applied online, so had to visit the branch for it. So, I made visit to this branch for the first time. The branch looked like it was older than me. I felt I was back in the 80s. The branch belonged to State Bank of Patiala before its merger with SBI.

The overall process was smooth. The staff were polite. Things have started to improve lately in public sector banks. Even though in the first attempt, they sent me Rupay Platinum, they admitted their fault and helped me get the right card this time.

Got the card after 5 days delivered by India Post. The design is average though.

Got it primarily due to zero forex charges.

IMG_20230825_135549.jpg
Does this card has International lounge access?

I JUST RECEIVED THIS CARD YESTERDAY. BUT THIS IS NOT A PREPAID CARD TOO. I DON'T GET any lounge information. is there any lounge facility or not?
1 month back I opened normal savings account in sbi for jcb rupay platinum debit card but when they applied this card error
As invalid request like this
May I know which account are u using?

sethpriyam1

TF Buzz
@Abhishek012

I can see PNB mentioned in here with JCB partner banks list, do you have any idea if PNB issues Rupay JCB?
I can also see on Twitter that do, but very old post.