• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Experience with SBI Rupay-JCB Debit Card

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
As my SBI MC Platinum card was close to expiry, I felt the need to look for a better card. Aftet reading @Abhishek012's post regarding SBI Rupay-JCB DC and the features it was offering, decided to go for it.

SBI Rupay-JCB card cannot be applied online, so had to visit the branch for it. So, I made visit to this branch for the first time. The branch looked like it was older than me. I felt I was back in the 80s. The branch belonged to State Bank of Patiala before its merger with SBI.

The overall process was smooth. The staff were polite. Things have started to improve lately in public sector banks. Even though in the first attempt, they sent me Rupay Platinum, they admitted their fault and helped me get the right card this time.

Got the card after 5 days delivered by India Post. The design is average though.

Got it primarily due to zero forex charges.

IMG_20230825_135549.jpg

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
All my bills have been paid for February 😂😂.

Would start utilizing from next month onwards
No you can pay Rs 500 in advance, your bill will be adjusted and only remaining bill would appear in the next cycle or you can do this on the last friday of month 23rd Feb ie just before the bill generation, you can still avail the benefit for the month.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Good Idea 😁😁.
NCMC Kaise Activate Karu, any Idea?
NCMC k uppar pura ek dedicated post hai -

boomboom

TF Buzz
My father is retired govt employee having Pension Account in SBI. Bank has issued normal rupay classic Debit card which is LTF. Now
1. Can I apply SBI Rupay Platinum JCB Debit Card from his account? Will there be any amc charges?
2. Also Any way to get rupay select sbi DC from this account?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
My father is retired govt employee having Pension Account in SBI. Bank has issued normal rupay classic Debit card which is LTF. Now
1. Can I apply SBI Rupay Platinum JCB Debit Card from his account? Will there be any amc charges?
2. Also Any way to get rupay select sbi DC from this account?
SBI Salary account ? Apply RuPay Platinum Salary Debit Card for Amazon 20% upto 100 Recharge/Utility bill payment offer.

Visit SBI Branch and apply with Card Code: "PRS" (only for SBI Salary account)

Corporate, private, govt, PSU all Salary account holder get this card.

IMG202209271821192.jpg

SBI Salary account ? Apply RuPay Platinum Salary Debit Card for Amazon 20% upto 100 Recharge/Utility bill payment offer.

Visit SBI Branch and apply with Card Code: "PRS" (only for SBI Salary account)

Corporate, private, govt, PSU all Salary account holder get this card.

IMG202209271821192.jpg
I have one question regarding debit card, SBI launch new debit card

1) State Bank of India RuPay Gold Debit Card,

2) State Bank of India RuPay Diamond Debit Card,

3) State Bank of India RuPay Platinum Debit Card,

4) State Bank of India Rhodium Debit Card

This card are only for salary account or Savings and salary both of variant account?

And I have a silver segment account can I maintain and upgrade to Platinum segment then can I apply for this debit cards?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240229-153418.png
    Screenshot_20240229-153418.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 15

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I have one question regarding debit card, SBI launch new debit card

1) State Bank of India RuPay Gold Debit Card,

2) State Bank of India RuPay Diamond Debit Card,

3) State Bank of India RuPay Platinum Debit Card,

4) State Bank of India Rhodium Debit Card

This card are only for salary account or Savings and salary both of variant account?

And I have a silver segment account can I maintain and upgrade to Platinum segment then can I apply for this debit cards?
Only for Corporate Salary Package (CSP) account.

Vishwath

TF Buzz
As my SBI MC Platinum card was close to expiry, I felt the need to look for a better card. Aftet reading @Abhishek012's post regarding SBI Rupay-JCB DC and the features it was offering, decided to go for it.

SBI Rupay-JCB card cannot be applied online, so had to visit the branch for it. So, I made visit to this branch for the first time. The branch looked like it was older than me. I felt I was back in the 80s. The branch belonged to State Bank of Patiala before its merger with SBI.

The overall process was smooth. The staff were polite. Things have started to improve lately in public sector banks. Even though in the first attempt, they sent me Rupay Platinum, they admitted their fault and helped me get the right card this time.

Got the card after 5 days delivered by India Post. The design is average though.

Got it primarily due to zero forex charges.

IMG_20230825_135549.jpg
I JUST RECEIVED THIS CARD YESTERDAY. BUT THIS IS NOT A PREPAID CARD TOO. I DON'T GET any lounge information. is there any lounge facility or not?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm Forex markup and atm transaction fees charge on this debit card?

Yeh lo charges ke liye

Andy1

TF Premier

Yeh lo charges ke liye
Thanks any idea about foreign ATM transaction extra fees ?