• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY SELECT Cultfit benefits

karankayastha

TF Premier
Has anyone availed cultfit free membership for 30 days through rupay select debit card? Do we get 30-40% extra discount after the 30 days free membership is done?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ok bro & did you availed all the services golf, spa etc?
I tried Spa as well and it was good. Spa options vary between cities. Please check if the Spa is available in your city before booking. Also for some you will need to call concierge to book the appointment but it's easy process

karankayastha

TF Premier
I tried Spa as well and it was good. Spa options vary between cities. Please check if the Spa is available in your city before booking. Also for some you will need to call concierge to book the appointment but it's easy process
Ok bro thanks for the info

karankayastha

TF Premier
Bro if we already have cultfit membership can we avail that one month or need a fresh admission?

RITURAJ07

TF Buzz
I tried for 1 month free, no other discounts after that.
CAN 2 PERSON USE SAME CULTFIT FOR DIFFERENT TIMMING IF I GO IN MORNING AND MY FRND IN EVENING IN 2 DIFFERENT GYM WILL THEY ABLE TO IDENTIFY ME OR WE BOTH CAN USE

karankayastha

TF Premier
CAN 2 PERSON USE SAME CULTFIT FOR DIFFERENT TIMMING IF I GO IN MORNING AND MY FRND IN EVENING IN 2 DIFFERENT GYM WILL THEY ABLE TO IDENTIFY ME OR WE BOTH CAN USE
Yes of course they know who is coming in the gym even if they don't they will eventually find that out