• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RUPAY SELECT Cultfit benefits

r1210user

TF Select
Which city? And you must be a single user of your membership or someone else also uses it?
Bangalore. I have been to more than 10 cult centres in Bangalore. Attendence is marked by scanning qr codes at cult centre. They never verify users. Infact nobody is present at qr code scanner.

During covid time they used to check temperature and oxygen level before marking attendance. Now it's normal.

I am single user.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bangalore. I have been to more than 10 cult centres in Bangalore. Attendence is marked by scanning qr codes at cult centre. They never verify users. Infact nobody is present at qr code scanner.

During covid time they used to check temperature and oxygen level before marking attendance. Now it's normal.

I am single user.
Do note that your name and photo is displayed upon marking attendance. If the gym manager or staff is looking, they will easily be able to spot any difference. Also they have your image in their own systems, and can also cross-check.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Do note that your name and photo is displayed upon marking attendance. If the gym manager or staff is looking, they will easily be able to spot any difference. Also they have your image in their own systems, and can also cross-check.
Only if u yourself upload your profile picture in the app, then it's shown. For registering and using cult service, photo is not mandatory