• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Rupay Platinum Friday offer not applicable lpg

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Prestige
Facing a new issue today. I was trying to pay my electricity bill approx 9K. So added 8500 in Amazon gift card and was trying to pay rest 500 from Rupay platinum debit card. But this time I can't select Amazon pay balance+ rupay platinum debit card together. Amazon is saying add more money to pay from Amazon pay balance 🥲
Few Days Ago Faced same issue.

But today allowing to Pay Partially with Apay Balance.

Amazon gives a Hint, they may implement it soon.

BTW try Mobile/Desktop Site . You will be able to make Partial Payment with Apay Balance and Rupay Platinum DC

cardy

TF Ace

BTW try Mobile/Desktop Site . You will be able to make Partial Payment with Apay Balance and Rupay Platinum DC
Ecoms are becoming very uncertain on these types of transactions. They are frequently changing this.

Das.N

TF Ace

Thanks for your suggestion in this case. I found the partial payment option with pay balance nowhere in Amazon pay both in Android and ios app. Saved myself this time paying from desktop site.

vine

TF Premier
My debit card says just Rupay. (No mention of platinum).
Is this 10% upto max ₹100 offer applicable for such DC? How to check before payment?

doraemon

TF Ace
Bhai you don't know him

iski mohalle main bahaut banti hai
So true Bhai yaha village people jyada rehte hai
And they are happy because ab unko agency nahi Jana padta cylinder ke liye and Ghar baithe aajati hai
Upar se discount ke liye bhi nahi kehte
So maine calculation lagaya
Gali mai 10 Ghar hai sabke yaha mahine mai 1-2 cylinder pakad ke chalo to 10-11 cards chaiye honge

#doreamonKiGurantee😉

I share 50% of my earnings with them 😁

doraemon

TF Ace
And they are happy because ab unko agency nahi Jana padta cylinder ke liye and Ghar baithe aajati hai
Gali mai 10 Ghar hai sabke yaha mahine mai 1-2 cylinder pakad ke chalo to 10-11 cards chaiye honge

#doreamonKiGurantee😉

#doreamonKiGurantee😉

Same applies to electricity too