• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding icici wealth account

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )
Debit card issued you can see it in net banking or imob application?
Do you got message for the issue of debit card?

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
Can you please tell what amount initial cheque did you deposit? Also what about downgrading or anything?
For me I just gave them the cheque of 5lac and gave me welcome kit of wealth management.
I opened the account last Thursday tomorrow I will receive the debit card positively and today only my imob application changed its color to black.

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For me I just gave them the cheque of 5lac and gave me welcome kit of wealth management.
I opened the account last Thursday tomorrow I will receive the debit card positively and today only my imob application changed its color to black
Did they mention anything about downgrading?
I am using Indusind primarily and going nowhere with them in upgrading my account or anything. It won’t hurt having an account which won’t be downgraded.
Initial cheque will not be an issue.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Did they mention anything about downgrading?
I am using Indusind primarily and going nowhere with them in upgrading my account or anything. It won’t hurt having an account which won’t be downgraded.
Initial cheque will not be an issue.
No one in this forum can give you that guarantee that they won't downgrade unless you get it in writing from the bank over an email. Banks can change their terms and conditions anytime, at worst if they downgrade just close the account and move on.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Not looking for a guarantee, rather asking OP about the terms of downgrading that might have been discussed while they were opening the account.
Unless you share a very good relation with the bank, no bank employee will ever say that, they will always ask you to maintain a good balance or else it can be downgraded. 😂