• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding icici wealth account

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Will call an executive to meet. Lets see what they mention as terms. 🙇‍♂️
If you have checked other threads regarding Wealth account, you might come across instances where some individuals opened it with less than 5L initial funding and later withdrew the majority of the funds. Based on that, I would suggest negotiating the initial funding requirement and opening the account. Once you achieve the wealth status, you can consider withdrawing most of your funds, keeping only the bare minimum 😂. However, it's important to note that there is still a possibility of ICICI downgrading your account, so it's not without risk. Interestingly, no one in this forum has complained about their account being downgraded, suggesting that ICICI may be lenient in these matters.

saucy

TF Ace
Branch address toh btao, delhi Branch ka ya phir IFSC
It's confirmed
1L me BM can open a wealth account -- ANY BRANCH, it's their discretion.

Delhi Jhandewalan offered me wealth management for 1L. It's doable, at BM Discretion.

Long story ahead

I went to my present ICICI branch (tier 2) and told BM that I'm being offered wealth account in wealth management branch of Delhi, but i want to maintain account with their branch.
She informed me that if u don't maintain amb, it will be downgraded in 2 years with heavy penalty and insisted that i don't open a new account. Me being the usual saucy self, politely helped her realise ki account khul k rahega, if not in her branch, some other.
She agreed.
Then she offered me *a lot* more of her products, and assigned me to deputy branch manager.
They opened my account, via UPI deposit of 1L. Gave me a small kit - chequebook, details etc. The other welcome kit will arrive in a few days at my permenant address.

And that's it folks! We did it!
Will update when the kit arrives.

I deposited the 1L on the next day. Already had the new account number and cust I'd, so could immediately check if the amount has reached.

Since I had an existing cust I'd, it took about a week to merge both of them together.

In a total of about two weeks time, my both account got linked, recieved the kit (a pay-in slip book, a cheque book and a pouch to keep those in, and ofc, the debit card -- it's got poor printing so was a "meh" experience)
And my imobile app evolved to black theme.

My both accounts are linked so both are wealth (it actually is at the cust level)

Free cibil checks. And now my credit card upgrade shows a paid emerald (earlier it was upgrade to sapphiro)

Feel free to ask me anything! (Please make sure you're tagging me in the reply)

Last edited:

Nobody

TF Buzz
It's confirmed

Delhi Jhandewalan offered me wealth management for 1L. It's doable, at BM Discretion.

Long story ahead

I went to my present ICICI branch (tier 2) and told BM that I'm being offered wealth account in wealth management branch of Delhi, but i want to maintain account with their branch.
She informed me that if u don't maintain amb, it will be downgraded in 2 years with heavy penalty and insisted that i don't open a new account. Me being the usual saucy self, politely helped her realise ki account khul k rahega, if not in her branch, some other.
She agreed.
Then she offered me *a lot* more of her products, and assigned me to deputy branch manager.
They opened my account, via UPI deposit of 1L. Gave me a small kit - chequebook, details etc. The other welcome kit will arrive in a few days at my permenant address.

Feel free to ask me anything! (Please make sure you're tagging me in the r

It's confirmed

Long story ahead

She agreed.

Feel free to ask me anything! (Please make sure you're tagging me in the reply)
@saucy pls check dm. Need contact info about branch employee details to contact.