• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding icici wealth account

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )

Nobody

TF Buzz
My nearest branch rm quoted min. 5 lakh somehow managed to convince for 3 lakh funding. But then he asked my salary and since it is less than 2 lakhs per month he denied saying we can only offer titanium to you. Wonder where are those branch who are offering just at one lakh😏.

gunnerTH

TF Buzz
recently 3days back i opened icici wealth account and debit card also issued.

i already have one icici savings account and i linked new wealth account to old account mobile number

i already asked CC abt the same they said u can use both accounts.

QUERY IS after linking wealth account still imobile showing MAROON Colour not showing the black theme ?

any one faced the same issue or it takes time to convert to wealth ( two icici accounts showing on IMOBILE APP )
Hi TF Community,

I Opened Wealth Management Account with ICICI branch in Rajkot, Gujarat with 1L Initial cheque yesterday, I have a few question hope the community can help.

I already have a privilege savings account with ICICI and as they denied to upgrade i opened a new one with 1L initial cheque yesterday and the gave me the insta kit as well yesterday. My new account is opened today and i have netbanking user ID and Pass from the kit along with new customer ID.

I have used the same mobile number and email id as i have in my old account. so should i register again with new customer id (provided in insta kit) or link new account in current iMobile app.

Will Linking the new account to old link the customer id also?

In insta kit they have 5 cheque with no name so do they send new cheque book along with DC or have to raise request for that?

As of now i havent linked or activated the account via imobile or net banking. Awaiting for guidance or tips from veterans of the group for input on how to move forward.

Thanks

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

I Opened Wealth Management Account with ICICI branch in Rajkot, Gujarat with 1L Initial cheque yesterday, I have a few question hope the community can help.

I already have a privilege savings account with ICICI and as they denied to upgrade i opened a new one with 1L initial cheque yesterday and the gave me the insta kit as well yesterday. My new account is opened today and i have netbanking user ID and Pass from the kit along with new customer ID.

I have used the same mobile number and email id as i have in my old account. so should i register again with new customer id (provided in insta kit) or link new account in current iMobile app.

In insta kit they have 5 cheque with no name so do they send new cheque book along with DC or have to raise request for that?

As of now i havent linked or activated the account via imobile or net banking. Awaiting for guidance or tips from veterans of the group for input on how to move forward.

Thanks
register again with your new id and then link all your credit cards and other stuff to new customer ID

Nobody

TF Buzz
My account would be opened by today most probably. Just wanted to know will there be any issue in transferring account to my nearest branch in delhi. And do i have to order passbook cheque book again once i transfer my account. If there won't be any issue i could use the ones given by gurugram branch.

0xfallup

TF Ace
My account would be opened by today most probably. Just wanted to know will there be any issue in transferring account to my nearest branch in delhi. And do i have to order passbook cheque book again once i transfer my account. If there won't be any issue i could use the ones given by gurugram branch.
transfer is super easy ...and u can order cheque again its free so why thinking about it

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

Thanks

>>I already have a privilege savings account with ICICI and as they denied to upgrade i opened a new one with 1L initial cheque yesterday and the gave me >>the insta kit as well yesterday. My new account is opened today and i have netbanking user ID and Pass from the kit along with new customer ID.
>>I have used the same mobile number and email id as i have in my old account. so should i register again with new customer id (provided in insta kit) or >>link new account in current iMobile app.

Stop using old cust id.
From now, use only new cust id. Login to net banking using new cust id and link all your products to this new cust id.
After using this for a while and everything works fine, then you can disable the old cust id.

>>In insta kit they have 5 cheque with no name so do they send new cheque book along with DC or have to raise request for that?

You have to order new cheque book, I believe

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

Thanks
Bro upgrade is done at customer level. All your accounts will be upgraded automatically.😑😑

No need to use new one... You can continue using your old user ID.
😤😤

As you have mentioned your mobile numbers and email are same. So just link it and make your new account as Primary!!😎😎

Your all problems will be solved!!😀😀

gunnerTH

TF Buzz
Bro upgrade is done at customer level. All your accounts will be upgraded automatically.😑😑

😤😤

As you have mentioned your mobile numbers and email are same. So just link it and make your new account as Primary!!😎😎

Thank you bro, this will save lots of trouble for me...

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

Thanks
Just Link New Id To Ur Old One

irohitpragya

TF Premier
@saucy pls check dm. Need contact info about branch employee details to contact.
For me they said it's 50k even tho it's a 0 balance account due to which i held my application process
I talked with my nearest branch i.e. Vikas puri delhi he almost agree with the fact that he can open a wealth management a/c with a 1 lakh cheque on the basis that the customer means I will deposit the rest amount in the upcoming time because right now customer doesn't have funds.

is this legit? should I believe him and open the account or should leave?

I talked with my nearest branch i.e. Vikas puri delhi he almost agree with the fact that he can open a wealth management a/c with a 1 lakh cheque on the basis that the customer means I will deposit the rest amount in the upcoming time because right now customer doesn't have funds.

is this legit? should I believe him and open the account or should leave?
Well if ur mobile app not showing wealth management then you have to go the way the branch says.

If ur mobile app shows Wealth Management then contact the exclusive branch and ask them

For me i told them i hold 3 cc with 4.6L and they agreed to open without any initial funding

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well if ur mobile app not showing wealth management then you have to go the way the branch says.

If ur mobile app shows Wealth Management then contact the exclusive branch and ask them

For me i told them i hold 3 cc with 4.6L and they agreed to open without any initial funding
How to find the exclusive branch ? I dont see it on my app

gunnerTH

TF Buzz

😤😤

Thanks Bro, did as you said and my net banking and imobile has turned black today.

Didn't had to sync anything as the new customer id never worked and the new account automatically showed in old I'd.

DC and Cheque are dispatched and will receive tomorrow, hope i get the full kit and not just the card and cheques and as the insta kit given by branch was useless.

Just one question more, in app when I tap on Me it still shows my old account and when I click on relationship manager it shows the regular number and not the direct number of any RM.

I changed the primary account in net banking, couldn't find that option on iMobile.

Attaching screenshot for reference Screenshot_20230618_142319_iMobile Pay.png Screenshot_20230618_142300_iMobile Pay.jpg

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks Bro, did as you said and my net banking and imobile has turned black today.

Didn't had to sync anything as the new customer id never worked and the new account automatically showed in old I'd.

DC and Cheque are dispatched and will receive tomorrow, hope i get the full kit and not just the card and cheques and as the insta kit given by branch was useless.

Just one question more, in app when I tap on Me it still shows my old account and when I click on relationship manager it shows the regular number and not the direct number of any RM.

I changed the primary account in net banking, couldn't find that option on iMobile.

Attaching screenshot for reference Screenshot_20230618_142319_iMobile Pay.png Screenshot_20230618_142300_iMobile Pay.jpg
First of all Congrats!!👏👏

Check the SR in Services--> Track Request. If it shows like 'Request for HNI kit' then you will definitely get Wealth kit.
I have got Cheque book in Wealth kit and Debit Card separately.😑😑

And this is the standard number for connecting to your RM. We all can see only this number in our iMobile. Just one thing if you don't see any RM name then wait for somedays, it will come after 30-45 days as your account is recently upgraded!!

Enjoy!!👍👍