• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received limit enhancement on my smart credit card

Akb

TF Buzz
I received a limit enhancement on my SC smart credit card today. Limit increases from 4.16L to 5.88L.
My spends this year is close to 1.2L but my card is less than a year old, so I was pleasantly surprised with the offer knowing SC’s reputation with limit enhancements 🙂
Check yours on the app.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received a limit enhancement on my SC smart credit card today. Limit increases from 4.16L to 5.88L.
My spends this year is close to 1.2L but my card is less than a year old, so I was pleasantly surprised with the offer knowing SC’s reputation with limit enhancements 🙂
Check yours on the app.
Thanks ! Received 50%

deep@vie

TF Legend
Congratulations 🎊
Check yours on the app.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Sorry, just checked in netbanking and I also got 50% LE from 4.4L to 6.6L , thanks for this post.
I asked the customer care last week and they said not possible and now it is done :) Since this is the most premium card I have, want better limits too

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Got a limit increase on my SCB Super Value Titanium. This is the 2nd in the last 7 months, but a small one this time, from 504000 to 510000. Contrary to their general reputation, they've been good with LE for me, started off with 166000 3 years ago, and after 5 enhancements, here I am...

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Got limit increase offer but after processing, my request got declined. Any body faced this issue? How can it be pre approved offer then?
Happened with a friend of mine, they said an enhancement isn't possible within 6 months. He had got 2 offers within that timeframe, and the 2nd one wasn't processed. They said it was a technical error. I had got an offer just about 6 months back, will have to see whether this one will eventually be processed.
Unlike most other banks wherein preapproved offers will instantly be processed on acceptance, SCB has a very previous century system on limit enhancements!

Theron

TF Premier
Happened with a friend of mine, they said an enhancement isn't possible within 6 months. He had got 2 offers within that timeframe, and the 2nd one wasn't processed. They said it was a technical error. I had got an offer just about 6 months back, will have to see whether this one will eventually be processed.
Unlike most other banks wherein preapproved offers will instantly be processed on acceptance, SCB has a very previous century system on limit enhancements!
I have for more than a 8 months. In their terms and conditions they have mentioned about SC having right to do additional checks before processing the request. Anyway I have mailed to their nodal officer to consider the request.