• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received limit enhancement on my smart credit card

Akb

TF Buzz
I received a limit enhancement on my SC smart credit card today. Limit increases from 4.16L to 5.88L.
My spends this year is close to 1.2L but my card is less than a year old, so I was pleasantly surprised with the offer knowing SC’s reputation with limit enhancements 🙂
Check yours on the app.

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Got limit increase offer but after processing, my request got declined. Any body faced this issue? How can it be pre approved offer then?
I also got limit enhancement offer through sms. I called the customer care for pre approved limit enhancement. He created request for me . After two days I got sms that my request has been rejected due to bank internal policy. When I checked app there it was showing limit enhancement offer . I applied through that I got request rejected on app screen but at the same time , I got sms and email for successful limit enhancement. After that it took 7 days to get enhanced limit visible in the app.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
I also got limit enhancement offer through sms. I called the customer care for pre approved limit enhancement. He created request for me . After two days I got sms that my request has been rejected due to bank internal policy. When I checked app there it was showing limit enhancement offer . I applied through that I got request rejected on app screen but at the same time , I got sms and email for successful limit enhancement. After that it took 7 days to get enhanced limit visible in the app.
Thats messed up on many levels

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
I got SC smart 2 weeks back with 2l limit. Even now I can still see SC smart pre approved offer with 6l limit. I don't understand the concept of SC, how can they still show the same card I have with huge jump in limit. Funny 🤣

prc1990

TF Ace
I received a limit enhancement on my SC smart credit card today. Limit increases from 4.16L to 5.88L.
My spends this year is close to 1.2L but my card is less than a year old, so I was pleasantly surprised with the offer knowing SC’s reputation with limit enhancements 🙂
Check yours on the app.
An unrelated question: For SCB Smart if we spent 120K or above in the last year, is the annual fee not posted at all or does the fee get charged followed by reversal? How does it work can you let me know pls?