• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Stanc C limit Enhancement experience

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Seems Stanc has sent me a Limit Enhancement offer almost after 2 years, 2x the current limit. I had been using mostly 90-95% of current current limit. My father who barely uses his card keeps on getting the offer quite frequently. What has been your experience with Stan C? I keep on getting loan on credit card offer though. Which is always over and above my CR limit

Last edited:

Gautham

TF Premier
Seems Stanc has sent me a Limit Enhancement offer almost after 2 years, 2x the current limit. I had been using mostly 90-95% of current current limit. My father who barely uses his card keeps on getting the offer quite frequently. What has been your experience with Stan C? I keep on getting loan on credit card offer though. Which is always over and above my CR limit
could you please share the before and after limits?

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They sent LE to everyone around first week of Nov. Even I too received LE after a long time. Almost 90% of current limit
I sadly never got any LE, took the card during Covid 1st wave and got the Limit Enhancement just yesterday. They had provided me the lowest limit ever for the starters

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Lucky you
Mine stuck at 249900 I am scb card user from 2018
Eager for reaching 4lac limit in my Manhattan card so that I upgrade to ultimate but no LE offers to me in November
I got last June

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was having 86k limit since ages then in July I wrote a mail sending them my payslips, bank statement and cc statement. These buggers increased it to 1.26L. Last week I again got a message saying that you are eligible for limit enhancement to 1.88L but when I called customer care they are saying that revision can be done only once in 6 months so wait for some time.

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was having 86k limit since ages then in July I wrote a mail sending them my payslips, bank statement and cc statement. These buggers increased it to 1.26L. Last week I again got a message saying that you are eligible for limit enhancement to 1.88L but when I called customer care they are saying that revision can be done only once in 6 months so wait for some time.
I had contacted them and they outright declined my request didn't even ask for my salary slips, whereas they are giving me a loan of 195,000 , I am like WTF! Rather give me credit limit

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had contacted them and they outright declined my request didn't even ask for my salary slips, whereas they are giving me a loan of 195,000 , I am like WTF! Rather give me credit limit
Hahahahaha. Same here. Today I called in morning and afternoon they called that I have pre approved loan of 7L on my card. 😂

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hahahahaha. Same here. Today I called in morning and afternoon they called that I have pre approved loan of 7L on my card. 😂
When I login my app it always shows loan on card which is double than my credit limit
Also weekly I get 5 calls for selling pl from scb but if we ask limit enhancement their cc says if u use loans on card there are chances for LE easily
I said get lost

runzone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
was there any cibil inquiry when it was increased from 86k to 1.26L by sending salary slips?

I have a Standard Chartered Titanium card since 2013 and only received 1 limit enhancement till date from 52500 to 117000. I tried to reach out to them last year and they don't ask for any documentation and right away decline saying there is no offer for you.
This is preventing me to get the Ultimate card as they require minimum 4 lakh limit for card upgrade.