• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now started decreasing Credit Limit Check yours

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After my Zomato edition card was changed to shoprite card , I mailed them to close the same as I had no requirement for the same.

Although I was okey to upgrade it to some premium card via retention team.

Meanwhile , yesterday , they revised my credit limit and reduced it to 30k from 252k.

Should I close the card , as RBL cards are 100% useless ? IMG_20230701_100839.jpg

pprakash11

TF Prestige
After my Zomato edition card was changed to shoprite card , I mailed them to close the same as I had no requirement for the same.

Meanwhile , yesterday , they revised my credit limit and reduced it to 30k from 252k.

Should I close the card , as RBL cards are 100% useless ? IMG_20230701_100839.jpg
Seriously, what's this crap 😮😮
Close it or raise it to pno to restore the limit.

NewMonk

TF Buzz
Alert! Your RBL Bank Credit Card limit has been temporarily revised to Rs.49000. Limit may be restored after periodic review and you will be notified via SMS.

Recently received RBL Shoprite card after they discontinued ZOMATO EDITION card.

But just after a week of setting the PIN I got that sms.

Any clue why this happened.

Strange

TF Legend
Alert! Your RBL Bank Credit Card limit has been temporarily revised to Rs.49000. Limit may be restored after periodic review and you will be notified via SMS.

Recently received RBL Shoprite card after they discontinued ZOMATO EDITION card.

But just after a week of setting the PIN I got that sms.

Any clue why this happened.
What was your old credit limit?

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

WTH IS THIS NONSENSE HAPPENING

Hi, Credit Limit on your RBL Bank Credit Card (XXXX99) has been revised to INR 47000.00 with effect from 30-06-2023.

How can they reduce the credit limit to less than 20% of overall limit!? 236K to 47K!?

I have given a request for closure of this card, anyway I never wanted a Shoprite card. Should have closed long back.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Alert! Your RBL Bank Credit Card limit has been temporarily revised to Rs.17000. Limit may be restored after periodic review and you will be notified via SMS.

It was at 86k...
Even I received a SMS saying "temporarily" and later it became "permanent".

I "regret to inform", I will be closing this useless card.