• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now started decreasing Credit Limit Check yours

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After my Zomato edition card was changed to shoprite card , I mailed them to close the same as I had no requirement for the same.

Although I was okey to upgrade it to some premium card via retention team.

Meanwhile , yesterday , they revised my credit limit and reduced it to 30k from 252k.

Should I close the card , as RBL cards are 100% useless ? IMG_20230701_100839.jpg

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After my Zomato edition card was changed to shoprite card , I mailed them to close the same as I had no requirement for the same.

Although I was okey to upgrade it to some premium card via retention team.

Meanwhile , yesterday , they revised my credit limit and reduced it to 30k from 252k.

Should I close the card , as RBL cards are 100% useless ? IMG_20230701_100839.jpg
I'll close RBL card for sure , but before that I'll complain to RBI ombudsman that

" I was not able to pay for a high value transaction using my RBL card as it's limit was drastically reduced without prior information. This has caused financial and mental harassment to me and I want compensation for that"

Strange

TF Legend
I'll close RBL card for sure , but before that I'll complain to RBI ombudsman that

" I was not able to pay for a high value transaction using my RBL card as it's limit was drastically reduced without prior information. This has caused financial and mental harassment to me and I want compensation for that"
You have only one RBL credit card?

D

Deleted member 7241

I haven't received any such message yet, and the credit limit remains the same at 2,75,000. I only have the Shoprite card from RBL, and no other RBL card. Although I have excess credit on this RBL card, which was carried forward from the Zomato card, the balance is currently negative. I don't use this card at all.
decrese kar k bhi kya ukhad lenge...na pehle use karte the...na ab use karenge..... :D :D

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Probably RBL wants to shut shop and get all cards cancelled, but then there is some RBI rule that cards cannot be unilaterally closed by the bank, right? So they are doing the next best thing to get all the cards closed maybe, because with this all customers will get pissed off and close the cards themselves? :sneaky:

Attachments

• images.jpeg-15.jpg
    images.jpeg-15.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 31

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What should be an ideal decision in this scenario? Should we consider this as a glitch which might get fixed later or if the limit change is permanent should we still consider keeping the card?

D7162

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What should be an ideal decision in this scenario? Should we consider this as a glitch which might get fixed later or if the limit change is permanent should we still consider keeping the card?
No glitch. I was holding LIC axis and got frequent LE without use but during corona, limit was reduced from approx 2.5 lakh to 50k and then it stayed same