• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

rojajimmy

TF Select
Ok guys if anyone has been using this card for a long time and CAN CONFIRM just the "Annual voucher" timeline for me.

When do you get it?
1. As soon as you finish/reach 5 lakhs spends?
2. After the financial year (march end)
3. After finishing 1 year from the date you acquired the card?
i have spent 1 lakhs each month and have got the card in September 2023 so I was told initially that the annual voucher will be provided after financial year end. Aka March 2024

I just called customer care and now they are saying it will be 1 year after you 1st had the card so October 15th 2024.

Any insights will be really appreciated.

SHAIL2411

TF Buzz
Ok guys if anyone has been using this card for a long time and CAN CONFIRM just the "Annual voucher" timeline for me.

When do you get it?
1. As soon as you finish/reach 5 lakhs spends?
2. After the financial year (march end)
3. After finishing 1 year from the date you acquired the card?
i have spent 1 lakhs each month and have got the card in September 2023 so I was told initially that the annual voucher will be provided after financial year end. Aka March 2024

I just called customer care and now they are saying it will be 1 year after you 1st had the card so October 15th 2024.

Any insights will be really appreciated.
After 1 year from card acquisition date. I got the card in Feb 2023 and got 5k voucher in March 24.

sarcasm99

TF Buzz
Can anyone help how much limit to set for this dc ... As I have set the online limit to 2 lacs still payment is failing and they are sending msgs that limit exhausted... I don't know what's wrong with them

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone help how much limit to set for this dc ... As I have set the online limit to 2 lacs still payment is failing and they are sending msgs that limit exhausted... I don't know what's wrong with them
There is a strange bug with RBL app and cards. You need to activate online and atm transactions in the app, only then you can use the debit card for onlie transactions.