• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Signature Plus Debit Card devalued

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccdc

TF Ace
Revision of RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card Terms and Conditions:

As part of our constant endeavor to provide you with the best experience, we would like to highlight the following
benefits on your RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card:

• Zero mark up on all your international spends carried out through POS/Online payments.
• Two (2) complimentary lounge access every quarter at select domestic airports.
• 1% monthly cashback as vouchers (up to INR 1,000) on minimum monthly spends of INR 10,000 on POS/Online
Payments.
• Annual Vouchers of INR 5,000 on spends of INR 5 lakhs on POS/Online Payments.
• Insurance cover up to INR 2 Crores
• Waiver on Annual fee pertaining to the subsequent year on carrying out minimum spends of INR 3 Lakhs on
POS/Online payments in the previous year.

While you continue to make the most of your RBL Bank Signature+ Debit Card, we would like to update you with
respect to the updated calculations for spends threshold and transactions that will be excluded for availing Monthly
Voucher/Annual Voucher/waiver of annual fee, effective 01st May 2024:

1. International transactions and/or transactions carried out on the Merchant Category Codes (MCC) listed below
will be excluded from availing Monthly and Annual vouchers and will also not be considered for availing the
benefits of the waiver of Annual Fee.

Merchant Category Codes & (MCC) Description:
6012 Financial Institutions – Merchandise, Services, and Debt Repayment
6051 Non-Financial Institutions – Foreign Currency, effective through 19 January 2024, Non-Fiat Currency and effective from 20 January 2024 Liquid and Cryptocurrency Assets (for example: Cryptocurrency), Money Orders (Not Money Transfer), Account Funding (not Stored Value Load), Travelers Cheques, and Debt Repayment
6540 Non-Financial Institutions – Stored Value Card Purchase/Load
6211 Security Brokers/Dealers

2. The minimum spends threshold for being eligible for Monthly vouchers with effect from 01st May 2024 will be INR
25,000 for current account customers.

Disclaimer: The transactions for each category are identified through Merchant Category Codes (MCC), defined by the
card network such as Visa, MasterCard and RuPay. RBL Bank does not define the merchant category.

from April 1 amazon vouchers are only 50% of joining rewards given so only 2.5k i/o 5k.....other vouchers would be still 5k

Attachments

• signature plus.JPG
    signature plus.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 243
  • edc.JPG
    edc.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited by a moderator:

ccdc

TF Ace
can someone pls tell me what other voucher options are available on the site for redemption in monthly and annual...i'm planning to get one so i can decide if the options are good for me personally

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
can someone pls tell me what other voucher options are available on the site for redemption in monthly and annual...i'm planning to get one so i can decide if the options are good for me personally
My suggestion:
Once it starts going down the path devaluation, it only going to get worse and worse… choice is yours

ccdc

TF Ace
i was late to party....but still leftover cake toh khane milega...can someone just print out the page in pdf on whcih all voucher options are there...that would be of good help to me...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Wording is this:

Joining Vouchers worth INR 5,000​

Be pampered, with INR 5,000 worth attractive gift vouchers on leading brands..

For all cards issued on or after April 01, 2024 - Amazon brand voucher will be capped to maximum 50% of Joining Vouchers amount provided to the customer

My interpretation:

Total vouchers given : 5,000 ( no change)
We can use up to : 2,500 via AGV ( change)

Means , there will be a pool to choose from for our 5000 value GVs
Until now they are giving 5,000 AGV straight away..

Now they will change it to 2.5k agv
And 2.5k others

As far as I know this others is unknown for me..
If anyone knows, please update us..
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.