• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(RESOLVED) RBL Signature+ debit card error

Infinite

TF Select
VIP Lounge
RBL Signature+ debit card blocked with 'due to multiple invalid OTP attempts' reason despite no invalid OTP attempts

Getting the following error
1000039501.jpg

All online transactions

For over two weeks now

Customer care says the card is active and online transactions are enabled with max limits.

RBL debit cards had a strange issue earlier (December 2023) when disabling ATM transactions resulted in online transaction failure.

Has anyone else faced a similar problem?

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
RBL debit cards had a strange issue earlier (December 2023) when disabling ATM transactions resulted in online transaction failure.
this is correct . I faced the above and need to keep ATM transactions enabled . they still are

sidp

TF Ace
More than the charges, I am concerned at the transaction error
(Transaction getting declined as blocked even though the card is active as per the bank)
Yeah I understand. you can only be sure when you get new card.
Problem isn't the 200rs one time fee. The issue is it might happen in future also. So going through branch is best option.

Infinite

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How did you manage to resolve the issue, can you please explain?
I am also facing the same issue while doing the transaction and CC has no idea, as per them the debit and a/c are working fine.
You will have to call customer care

There is an option to unblock the card within 3 hours

In my case, I had to escalate and it took almost a week.

dealminer

TF Premier
Has anyone here tried re-issuing the RBL DC ?

If I re-issue the card the milestone benefit, reward points and fee waiver will reset or it pass on to the new re-issued card?