• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bhai devaluation is rule of game. Flipkart Amazon Zomato Ola Uber, do you think these companies didn't know that they are making loss or big discounts were due to any bug?

Bhai forum is for sharing and if everyone starts hiding then there is no meaning of forum.

Sabko yahi lagta hai, hamein maloom lag Gaya ab aage kisi ko nahin maloom chalna chahiye nahin tau devaluation ho jaayega.

Ye socho, if everyone starts hiding, tau devaluation ke baad aage ka tricks kaise pata lagega??

Those are my views, people may disagree.

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bhai devaluation is rule of game. Flipkart Amazon Zomato Ola Uber, do you think these companies didn't know that they are making loss or big discounts were due to any bug?

Bhai forum is for sharing and if everyone starts hiding then there is no meaning of forum.

Sabko yahi lagta hai, hamein maloom lag Gaya ab aage kisi ko nahin maloom chalna chahiye nahin tau devaluation ho jaayega.

Ye socho, if everyone starts hiding, tau devaluation ke baad aage ka tricks kaise pata lagega??

sharing is different and mindless psychotic promotion so that it gets stopped is different.
I hope people are intelligent enough to understand the difference.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

What's in public is shared
Something are kept private not because one only want to take benefits
But because sometimes
It can be misused or new PPL do stupid mistakes then blame you
Hence there are groups with criteria to enter so one knows what he/she is getting into .

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
sharing is different and mindless psychotic promotion so that it gets stopped is different.
I hope people are intelligent enough to understand the difference.
If you read @Abhishek012 Posts Regarding SPDC promotion, He always Mentioned Load XYZ wallet and Pay CC bills via wallet UPI.

E.g, Load Amazon, Slice Wallet and Pay CC Bills via Wallet UPI.

What end users did, Loaded the Wallet and took the Amount again in Bank Account🤣

Fault ends users ka hua na ?🤣

Yahi end users ko MCCs exclusion se Problem ho rahi hai🤣

Users who are really Paying CC Bills worth
1 Lakh every Month, these users will now Pay via other Channles where MCC is eligible and those users who are just taking the Amount Back to Bank after loading the Wallets are now Targeting @Abhishek012 🤣

Unko toh khush hona chayie itne mahine khud ka Paisa ek Pocket se Dusre Pocket m daalne ke liye 1k diya RBL ne🤣

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If you read @Abhishek012 Posts Regarding SPDC promotion, He always Mentioned Load XYZ wallet and Pay CC bills via wallet UPI.

E.g, Load Amazon, Slice Wallet and Pay CC Bills via Wallet UPI.

What end users did, Loaded the Wallet and took the Amount again in Bank Account🤣

Fault ends users ka hua na ?🤣

Yahi end users ko MCCs exclusion se Problem ho rahi hai🤣

Users who are really Paying CC Bills worth
1 Lakh every Month, these users will now Pay via other Channles where MCC is eligible and those users who are just taking the Amount Back to Bank after loading the Wallets are now Targeting @Abhishek012 🤣

Unko toh khush hona chayie itne mahine khud ka Paisa ek Pocket se Dusre Pocket m daalne ke liye 1k diya RBL ne🤣
Aawaaz Aaj nikli h 🌚

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got Rbl Signature + DC in last week of Feb and made a POS transaction on 3rd March.

Still the joining vouchers of Rs. 5000 have not been credited instead I have received vouchers worth Rs. 3000 via gyftr link in the name of Pinnacle Debit card which I don't have.

I did receive Rs 1000 for March month though.

I think they have wrongly credited the same. Anyone who has faced the same issue?