• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys , don’t need to close the card.. you will find some ways .. wait until a few more months…
Just don’t make those tricks public intentionally…
There are people to who make it public anyway…
Still a few months to go to decide to keep it or not

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Guys , don’t need to close the card.. you will find some ways .. wait until a few more months…
Yup, there are many apps available to pay your credit card bills and merchant category comes under - Utility.

RBL Signature+ debit card, 2% cashback on credit card bill pay, World's best Debit Card Ever.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
2 Months pahele maine yeh likha tha -

Why should India's 140 crore population use this RBL Signature+ Debit Card ?

RBL Signature+ debit card is not a normal debit card, It doesn't matter whether you are poor or rich or seeing the monthly income of credit card users on Twitter and Desidime makes you jealous or happy.

RBL Signature+ debit card is for everyone.

This is a card that will help you to generate monthly thousands of rupees fixed income.

Apply this card not just for yourself but for your parents, husband, wife, children, relatives, friends, boyfriend, girfriend and earn thousands of rupees monthly (and I don't say this jokingly, people are actually doing this).

It doesn't matter you are a janitor, chaiwala, rickshaw wala, doodhwala, poor, middle class, rich, richest or mukesh ambani or even desidime cofounder and ceo. RBL Signature+ debit card is ultra premium debit card and available for all types of people.

This card will make you feel like an Elite class people.

What is the elite class?

See, everyone has an iPhone right ? but how many people have Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 ?

Think about it.

You have an iPhone because you are poor, You are just trying to show off that you are rich, but you are not. I have Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 because i am rich. I am from the Elite class.

Hope you understand the difference between rich and elite class.

The RBL Signature+ debit card will elevate you to the ranks of the elite class.

I just hope you guys will understand the benefit of RBL Signature+ debit card and why should India's 140 crore population use this RBL Signature+ Debit Card.

If you like my post, please share with 3 people and tell them to share with another 3 people.

3008534471876425702998946806401458513958727n.jpg

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
2 Months pahele maine yeh likha tha -

Why should India's 140 crore population use this RBL Signature+ Debit Card ?

RBL Signature+ debit card is not a normal debit card, It doesn't matter whether you are poor or rich or seeing the monthly income of credit card users on Twitter and Desidime makes you jealous or happy.

RBL Signature+ debit card is for everyone.

This is a card that will help you to generate monthly thousands of rupees fixed income.

Apply this card not just for yourself but for your parents, husband, wife, children, relatives, friends, boyfriend, girfriend and earn thousands of rupees monthly (and I don't say this jokingly, people are actually doing this).

It doesn't matter you are a janitor, chaiwala, rickshaw wala, doodhwala, poor, middle class, rich, richest or mukesh ambani or even desidime cofounder and ceo. RBL Signature+ debit card is ultra premium debit card and available for all types of people.

This card will make you feel like an Elite class people.

What is the elite class?

See, everyone has an iPhone right ? but how many people have Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 ?

Think about it.

You have an iPhone because you are poor, You are just trying to show off that you are rich, but you are not. I have Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 because i am rich. I am from the Elite class.

Hope you understand the difference between rich and elite class.

The RBL Signature+ debit card will elevate you to the ranks of the elite class.

I just hope you guys will understand the benefit of RBL Signature+ debit card and why should India's 140 crore population use this RBL Signature+ Debit Card.

If you like my post, please share with 3 people and tell them to share with another 3 people.

3008534471876425702998946806401458513958727n.jpg
Chat GPT ka kitna use karega bro tu ?

DBpfod9XYAA9UtF.jpg

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I will keep this card atleast for another year. Will get 5k voucher anyhow, renewal fees will also get waived. So no harm for me untill next 19 months.

What is the elite class?

Think about it.

No brother, you have been misled by the Korean propaganda. Actually in the process of manufacturing iPhone displays, sometimes a few displays break or bend in the process of retro-azimuthing the base substrate. Apple will obviously not take delivery of the reject displays from Shamesung. Those reject pieces are repurposed as "folding" phones by sending them to the Shamesung factories.

It is like the story of lobsters in America. Lobsters used to be poor people's food. Then the restaurants got the great idea of hyping them up and marketing lobsters are rich people's seafood. That is how lobsters became "elite" seafood.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No brother, you have been misled by the Korean propaganda. Actually in the process of manufacturing iPhone displays, sometimes a few displays break or bend in the process of retro-azimuthing the base substrate. Apple will obviously not take delivery of the reject displays from Shamesung. Those reject pieces are repurposed as "folding" phones by sending them to the Shamesung factories.

It is like the story of lobsters in America. Lobsters used to be poor people's food. Then the restaurants got the great idea of hyping them up and marketing lobsters are rich people's seafood. That is how lobsters became "elite" seafood.
🌚 Elite class

Udhar lounge wle log ko lagta hai
Wo angrez hai aur baki sab Mahatma Gandhi aur baki sabko train se nikal do

Yha Inka lag
Mai tumse jyda goora hai chl rha hai

Hey Prabhu