• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem you are facing with BOB Credit Card - Post your problem here

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
They got a huge number of applications. I applied in beginning or March, given the number of applications, it could take longer for those who applied later.

One can expect 2-3 weeks even, after IPV. Who knows. Given the number of applications and problems people are facing.
Ohh... thank you for the input will wait for a while or better will forget it, who doesn't like a surprise

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So , I applied on 2nd April (Saturday) . Did VKYC on 4th April (Monday) after Rescheduling it from Saturday .
But when I track my Application Status , it shows :
1649698867842.png

It has been 1 week from Vkyc and it is showing the same , that VKYC is Pending .
Is this Normal ? As few Members pointed out that , BoB is not real-time in it's Status Reporting .

I also Contacted CRM and they told me that , " With reference to your email for status of application, we would like to inform you that your application is pending for completing VKYC from your side. Request you to complete VKYC with the link send to you on your email and confirm for early processing of your application. "

Whom should I believe ? and what solution next ?

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
hmmm for me my application is under process! IPV done on 5th.. what did you did exactly?
I didn’t faced any problems while applying. All ekyc,ipv,home verification visit all complete within 10 days max. But I received Easy card instead of applying Select card and fight begin then. I simply attached card application which mentioned select card along with easy card which I received and mail to crm@bobfinacial.com mark cc. crpc@rbi.org.in,nodal@bobfinancial.com by telling in this forum by @TechnoFino and I didn’t even receive single call and they sent changed card within 7 days.

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Applied on 28th march 2022,VKYC on 30th,5th April IPV
Frankly speaking I never check application status even if it’s one month pass. One of my rm said checking application status may lead to rejection. I don’t know is it right or wrong but it seems that you need that badly and bank may reject it.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So , I applied on 2nd April (Saturday) . Did VKYC on 4th April (Monday) after Rescheduling it from Saturday .
But when I track my Application Status , it shows :
1649698867842.png

It has been 1 week from Vkyc and it is showing the same , that VKYC is Pending .
Is this Normal ? As few Members pointed out that , BoB is not real-time in it's Status Reporting .

I also Contacted CRM and they told me that , " With reference to your email for status of application, we would like to inform you that your application is pending for completing VKYC from your side. Request you to complete VKYC with the link send to you on your email and confirm for early processing of your application. "

Whom should I believe ? and what solution next ?
Finally status changed :
1650107600766.png

Fatboslim

TF Neo
Has anybody recently use bob card on nobroker for rent pay. They have an offer running for 250 instant discount. I've been trying but the discount is not getting applied. I have the master card variant or eterna.
I've been writing to Bob for over 10 days now but now reply. Have marked all escalation ids, including crpc@rbi.org.in but still nothing.
@TechnoFino anything can be done?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Has anybody recently use bob card on nobroker for rent pay. They have an offer running for 250 instant discount. I've been trying but the discount is not getting applied. I have the master card variant or eterna.
I've been writing to Bob for over 10 days now but now reply. Have marked all escalation ids, including crpc@rbi.org.in but still nothing.
@TechnoFino anything can be done?
try contacting nobroker....

evilz

TF Buzz
Applied for Bob card in March after vkyc and fi completion got a mail that card is rejected. CIBIL score is more than 780.
The funny thing is that the application status is shown as under process and customer care says the application is under process. Application number 2xxxx

Last edited:

Cardiosniper

TF Select
My Credit card received . I am register card on bobfinancial.com but registration not complete.

“Data not found. Please try again with your latest card or contact customer care .”

Attachments

• AA0D8AB9-5646-4740-B64C-71977B2EF523.jpeg
    AA0D8AB9-5646-4740-B64C-71977B2EF523.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 18
  • B7456236-F999-4D45-8DA6-190138E0B298.jpeg
    B7456236-F999-4D45-8DA6-190138E0B298.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 18