• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem you are facing with BOB Credit Card - Post your problem here

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied for Eterna 9 Mar, VKYC done 16th March, got a call today for IPV. Hopeful of everything going though smoothly 🤞At this stage can I assume the card to be approved? Or can the final status still be different? I meet the income criteria & requirements I believe so I'm hoping won't be any issues.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Applied for Eterna 9 Mar, VKYC done 16th March, got a call today for IPV. Hopeful of everything going though smoothly 🤞At this stage can I assume the card to be approved? Or can the final status still be different? I meet the income criteria & requirements I believe so I'm hoping won't be any issues.
Hard to predict... just wait and hope for the best.
Good luck

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
are u getting Eterena LTF basis or chargeable basis ?

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
are u getting Eterena LTF basis or chargeable basis ?
Normal online application so chargeable one. Not tried LTF as no prior relation with BOB & basis what I've been reading at most places, not sure if there's any LTF eligibility for Eterna. Though I did read some posts of people saying 25/35L ITR + BOB SB / offline route etc as possible ways to get but didnt go to those extents.

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I have already done my e sign but the status is you are yet to esign. i have also dropped a mail to them but no reply or action from them.

Attachments

• 8926FFFF-4FD5-4EDA-9381-ACB21D721DA2.jpeg
    8926FFFF-4FD5-4EDA-9381-ACB21D721DA2.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 16

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
They accept Rent agreement as address proof.
APPLICATION OF MY WIFE DONE ON 24TH WITH ESIGN COMPLETED FOR SELECT CARD. SHE HASNT RECEIVED ANY VKYC LINKS OR ANY COMUNICATION FURTURE JUST RECEIVED PDF OF APPLICATION ON A SAME DAY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.?

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Same for me . It has been a week since I applied but didn’t receive anything.i think the process in BOB side is very slow due to high number of application.
APPLICATION OF MY WIFE DONE ON 24TH WITH ESIGN COMPLETED FOR SELECT CARD. SHE HASNT RECEIVED ANY VKYC LINKS OR ANY COMUNICATION FURTURE JUST RECEIVED PDF OF APPLICATION ON A SAME DAY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.?

vaibhav

TF Neo
Hello everyone,
If you are facing any problem with your Bob credit card or bob card application or anything related to Bob cards, just post here. But remember... do not post any sensitive data.

Apply for Lifetime Free BOB Credit Card (primer/select/easy) - https://bit.ly/370oK7H

Apply for eterna credit card - https://
bit.ly/3KfvVHr
VKYC and IPV done. Today received email that application is rejected due to internal criteria. 12L+ income and 762 cibil. Can something be done? Applied for Premier card.