• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem you are facing with BOB Credit Card - Post your problem here

technofino1

TF Buzz
Bob application process was tricky. I applied 3-4 times and their website also is buggy and twice for address verification some guy came and when I lost hope.

Out of nowhere I get credit card with addon cards as I had requested with no statement date printed.

Payment via cred never goes on time so I never use Bob card unless there is any offer and do payments only and only via paytm as they have payment guarantee which no app provides.

So I I spend 15k in a offer i pay immediately 15k back.

Hope these buggers improve over time. We are in 2022 not 1947

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Bob application process was tricky. I applied 3-4 times and their website also is buggy and twice for address verification some guy came and when I lost hope.

Out of nowhere I get credit card with addon cards as I had requested with no statement date printed.

Payment via cred never goes on time so I never use Bob card unless there is any offer and do payments only and only via paytm as they have payment guarantee which no app provides.

So I I spend 15k in a offer i pay immediately 15k back.

Hope these buggers improve over time. We are in 2022 not 1947
And BOB customer care is probably the worst (if there was a title for that) so I think its a good advice to use Paytm instead too and make payments immediately.

In my case application is stuck with some document issue, I had submitted my CC photo for c2c but I had hidden the number, I didn't think it was needed but when they mailed me I sent it immediately (this was on 4th this month), today they sent me message that I had to reply to their mail which I had already replied (I replied to it again immediately).

I feel like BOB is going to harrass me mentally just like SBI does. :ROFLMAO:

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel
With your help i have applied LTF bank of baroda SELECT CARD for my wife. Today it’s delivered what I am seeing it’s easy card. I have application form either in which clearly mentioned for SELECT CARD. what can i do now to change for SELECT CARD. I am already having easy card thats why only i applied select card for her.

Attachments

• CAF0E9CF-B288-44AC-84C9-8756E399D530.jpeg
    CAF0E9CF-B288-44AC-84C9-8756E399D530.jpeg
    427.2 KB · Views: 41
  • CE6EDA55-D18D-4C4C-B933-A6B07F2A453B.jpeg
    CE6EDA55-D18D-4C4C-B933-A6B07F2A453B.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel
With your help i have applied LTF bank of baroda SELECT CARD for my wife. Today it’s delivered what I am seeing it’s easy card. I have application form either in which clearly mentioned for SELECT CARD. what can i do now to change for SELECT CARD. I am already having easy card thats why only i applied select card for her.
send this screenshots to bob crm and ask for select, if they denies, email them again but this time cc rbi - crpc@rbi.org.in

Not S1mple

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,
If you are facing any problem with your Bob credit card or bob card application or anything related to Bob cards, just post here. But remember... do not post any sensitive data.

Apply for Lifetime Free BOB Credit Card (primer/select/easy) - https://bit.ly/370oK7H

Apply for eterna credit card - https://
bit.ly/3KfvVHr
I wanna apply for select ya primer cc but I got easy as a option. I receive my salary in BOB account and I hold other credit card too please help me to get select or primer cc as unconditional ltf

garvit3692

TF Select
Hi @TechnoFino

I applied for Bob easy credit card on 26th December 2021 , after submitting the application I e-signed the application form.
but I still haven't got the the link to complete the video kyc.
I contacted customer service , but they were unable to help. , Mailed them , still no help from them.
My details are as follows -
Name - Garvit Luthra
Application number - 211226900000102
It still shows under process , please help.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi @TechnoFino sir

This is my application number 220307900005809 where I have applied for the bob premier card on 7th March 2022.

16th Match - Video KYC done.

21st Match - Personal KYC done ie., an executive visited my home and verification is done.

24th March - Confirmation call came from BOB that i have applied for a Credit card.

From then i am trying to track my application in the link "https://www.bobfinancial.com/track-application-status.jsp" and its showing as in-process only.

Can you please help on it.

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried for a LE from Bobcard?
If yes....what did you do?
I plan on trying anyway using other card statement.
Where do you suggest I email the request?

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Hello everyone,
If you are facing any problem with your Bob credit card or bob card application or anything related to Bob cards, just post here. But remember... do not post any sensitive data.

Apply for Lifetime Free BOB Credit Card (primer/select/easy) - https://bit.ly/370oK7H

Apply for eterna credit card - https://
bit.ly/3KfvVHr
Hi
Application ID - 220307900011239

Vkyc and Address verification is already done.

It will be about 1 month applying Premier card but still the status shows under process.

Its getting delayed so much. I think it will decline else would have approved earlier only.

@TechnoFino Can you help it getting approved?
Will be really very thankful.

Amit Kumar
Siliguri

Last edited:

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi

It will be about 1 month applying Premier card but still the status shows under process.

Its getting delayed so much. I think it will decline else would have approved earlier only.

Amit Kumar
Siliguri
I can't get it approved, but I can forward this to bob and ask them to update status/process further

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My payment history is 100% 788 cibil holding 14 cards. All combined limit is more then 50. Still bob is offering 50k which is my oldest and 1st credit card. 🤷🏻‍♂️
If you already lend 50 lakh & don't repay then what will happen??
This is BOB's smartest algorithm which detected it & gave you only 10K.

Don't take seriously, just kidding:D:D:D
Jokes apart but I also applied with a card where the limit is 7,73,000 but don't expect the limit anywhere close to even 1,00,000. :cool::)
Government owned banks are like this, can't help.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi

Amit Kumar
Siliguri
just checked your status , i applied on 28th March and on 30th April KVYC was done and on 5th IPV, and I'm still waiting too , even though i haven't completed 1 month yet and people have mentioned to wait for up to 2 week after IPV