• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

problem regarding one card while adding it to cred.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Guys Today i received my one card. I am trying to card into cred but. When i entered the details it is showing my from bank of baroda not as one card.
My card issuer is bob. So for one card if we add into cred app it will detect as the issuer bank not as one card in my case. Bank of Baroda. Or someone else idfc.

Attachments

• IMG_20220520_203740.jpg
    IMG_20220520_203740.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 40

Bob78900

TF Premier
Yes, in my case it has always shown it as IDFC.
Okay I thought some technical glitch is there okay adding my card now. Have you ever paid one card bill using cred? How much time it takes to credit it into cc account and it was a successful transaction or not? because i always pay bills before 1 or 2 day before the due date.

prc1990

TF Ace
Okay I thought some technical glitch is there okay adding my card now. Have you ever paid one card bill using cred? How much time it takes to credit it into cc account and it was a successful transaction or not? because i always pay bills before 1 or 2 day before the due date.
You are not following the best practices. Always try to pay off your bills a week prior to your due date because you never know what surprises are coming up from the banks due to technical issues and all.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I've always paid One card bill using cred, other than first time never had any issues. First time also it was case of couple of days delay only, no other problem.

I'll advise paying as soon as you get one card bill.

Reactions: 007

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It's reflected instantly if nothing goes wrong

TF Ace
TF Family
You are not following the best practices. Always try to pay off your bills a week prior to your due date because you never know what surprises are coming up from the banks due to technical issues and all.
True. I try to pay on bill generation day itself. You never know what issue you might face! Happened with me once for BOB Select CC bill payment through Cred. Had enough time, so got it resolved in time.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
True. I try to pay on bill generation day itself. You never know what issue you might face! Happened with me once for BOB Select CC bill payment through Cred. Had enough time, so got it resolved in time.
Mee too, all the cash back you might earn from card can vanish with just one missed/delayed payment. :ROFLMAO:

Bob78900

TF Premier
I just want the concept of setting a single bank account for auto pay for any bank cc, it will be a game changer.
Yes auto-pay feature is a live saver. I hold credit card but i Don't have bank account with them. So it is not possible for me to set up auto-pay feature 🥲. Hope cred will add this feature soon

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes auto-pay feature is a live saver. I hold credit card but i Don't have bank account with them. So it is not possible for me to set up auto-pay feature 🥲. Hope cred will add this feature soon
Cred had the feature but they later disabled it, maybe the banks didn't liked the concept 🤣🤣