• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card expiry and LE

rahulg

TF Buzz
Just out of curiosity does anyone know what type of card you get when One Card expires metal or plastic.

Also if anyone can help with limit increase as I got LE after 1 year 8 months from 15k to 25k and considering my best card this limit is very less.

PS. This is a non Secured card. So FD amount increase option not valid.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Just out of curiosity does anyone know what type of card you get when One Card expires metal or plastic.

Also if anyone can help with limit increase as I got LE after 1 year 8 months from 15k to 25k and considering my best card this limit is very less.

it will be metal

Cosmicgaze

TF Select

I got my first le 6 months after issuing. Just randomly used the card. Sometimes used 50% limit sometimes less. Couple months no use. Then last transaction I did and about an hour later got sms for le.
Customer care won’t help much with manual le. Will say it’s upon the banks to give you.

Riya

TF Ace

I got a metal card with 1.4 L limit last jan... Later last year it was increased to 2.5L and yesterday I got another LE to 5L... Damn generous increments 🤣🤣