• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
they will take their own time. officially, their sla is 5 working days. basically 1 week. i sent them a query, they took 1 week to reply, and replied that they need my phone number to find my records. after sharing my phone number, again they took 1 week!
you can follow up as soon as their time limit is over, and include escalation emailid in cc at that time. if they say in email that they will respond in 5 days, and you escalate on 3rd day, even their escalation team will ignore this and ask you to wait till 5 days are over.
Goodness! At this rate, I am not getting an upgraded card before this Diwali!

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Thank you. So BoB is as usual slow in processing conversions too! Do I need to follow up frequently or let them take their own time?
They will take their own sweet time to process the request, I have seen people pestering them with persistent emails but that hardly yield any results. I recommend sending reminder emails to them in a week or two. In my case I followed up with them after a month and my upgrade was processed in the following week.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They will take their own sweet time to process the request, I have seen people pestering them with persistent emails but that hardly yield any results. I recommend sending reminder emails to them in a week or two. In my case I followed up with them after a month and my upgrade was processed in the following week.
Thanks. Will mail them be end of month.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We refer to your trail mail and inform you that your existing select card is issued on 17/06/2022 as per internal policy guidelines existing card must be used for at least minimum 12 months after that you may apply for upgradation of card into higher variant or conversion of card.

Anyone got card upgrade within 12 months? I am already eligible for the eterna requirement criteria.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
We refer to your trail mail and inform you that your existing select card is issued on 17/06/2022 as per internal policy guidelines existing card must be used for at least minimum 12 months after that you may apply for upgradation of card into higher variant or conversion of card.

Anyone got card upgrade within 12 months? I am already eligible for the eterna requirement criteria.
I got upgraded from easy to premier... In 2 months.. Now everyone has started to upgrade.... So they might have paused....

I did this in june... And made a post of it too... After that the flood started for conversion

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got upgraded from easy to premier... In 2 months.. Now everyone has started to upgrade.... So they might have paused....

I did this in june... And made a post of it too... After that the flood started for conversion
Is there an escalation or grievance mail I can use to push them? Since I am asking for a paid Eterna upgrade. They might consider

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family

Looks like a lot of Techno fino users applied for upgrade and now BOB has started refusing them.

My upgrade from Premier to Eterna processed just at the right time as I came to know from someone that BOB has stopped offering LTF Eterna (30L Criteria) as an upgrade and LTF (with criteria) is now only available for the new applications only.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Looks like a lot of Techno fino users applied for upgrade and now BOB has started refusing them.

My upgrade from Premier to Eterna processed just at the right time as I came to know from someone that BOB has stopped offering LTF Eterna (30L Criteria) as an upgrade and LTF (with criteria) is now only available for the new applications only.
would it make sense to close the current card and apply newly, as they would consider the itr criterion?

ltf4ever

TF Ace

the way i see it is that if bob was officially offering eterna upgrade to those that had a high income, it was because they found calculated benefit in those upgrades (highly income roughly translates to high spends on their cards and hence more commission the issuing Bank earns).

for example, if i am a high earner and i have bob premier and dcb, i would always use dcb as top-of-the-wallet card because of the high base rewards rate (3.33%). but if that premier is upgraded to eterna (3.75%), nearly 100% of my spends would shift to eterna.
maybe bob would want to recalibrate their minimum itr thresholds.

if at all, Bob should be thankful to TF community for sending potential high spenders to them for upgrade! but again that depends on bob's willingness to compete :(

Last edited:

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
the way i see it is that if bob was officially offering eterna upgrade to those that had a high income, it was because they found calculated benefit in those upgrades (highly income roughly translates to high spends on their cards and hence more commission the issuing Bank earns).

for example, if i am a high earner and i have bob premier and dcb, i would always use dcb as top-of-the-wallet card because of the high base rewards rate (3.33%). but if that premier is upgraded to eterna (3.75%), nearly 100% of my spends would shift to eterna.
maybe bob would want to recalibrate their minimum itr thresholds.

if at all, Bob should be thankful to TF community for sending potential high spenders to them for upgrade! but again that depends on bob's willingness to compete :(
BOB being BOB here, babus sitting in their offices are prioritising annual fee over spending of the customers.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
ok, so the conversions@ id just denied that there is any itr criteria for eterna ltf, and told me that only paid eterna is given.

which email id had confirmed the ITR criteria? was it eterna@bob or crm@bob?