• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I asked BOB for an LTF upgrade and they denied but they upgraded to paid Eterna without consent.

Can they do that?
I never told them to upgrade the care without LTF.
NO they can't, either they will reject LTF upgrade request or they offer Paid version.
In my case they reject my Eterna upgrade request and didnt offer any paid version. In this Forum lots of folks have offered paid version when they asked for LTF or straight reject.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I asked BOB for an LTF upgrade and they denied but they upgraded to paid Eterna without consent.

Can they do that?
I never told them to upgrade the card without LTF.
thanks for sharing. i was about to enquire about the same with the bob team.

do let us know how you get it resolved.

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Yes I did
Cancelled the amount and wrote LTF and in every email I've written that I only want a LTF Eterna Card and not paid Eterna
genuine doubt: can @alphadark7 avoid activating the card so that there is no need to pay any fees? upside is that no need to go to ombudsman and follow the lengthy process (unless they do want to fight and claim compensation). downside is that both premier and eterna might be closed. @TechnoFino ?

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have recently applied for an upgrade from Premier to Eterna LTF. BOB took almost 1 and half months to process my request. Initially the offered paid Eterna to me, however they relented when I escalated the matter to crm@bobfinancial.com.
Mine is the same case. I have escalated to crm1 let’s see what they decide.
One question, did you have good transactions on your Premier before upgrading to Eterna?

Also? What did you write in your escalation mail? Did you write that you are being offered paid Eterna but you need LTF only?

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Mine is the same case. I have escalated to crm1 let’s see what they decide.
One question, did you have good transactions on your Premier before upgrading to Eterna?

Also? What did you write in your escalation mail? Did you write that you are being offered paid Eterna but you need LTF only?
On Premier my limit was around 75K hence I was doing low ticket transactions between 5 and 15K on it. In my escalation email I asked them why they were offering paid Eterna when my ITR was well above 30L limit, reattached all the income documents on the same email and sent it to CRM. CRM team quickly approved my LTF request.