• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
We refer to your trail mail and inform you that your existing select card is issued on 17/06/2022 as per internal policy guidelines existing card must be used for at least minimum 12 months after that you may apply for upgradation of card into higher variant or conversion of card.

Anyone got card upgrade within 12 months? I am already eligible for the eterna requirement criteria.
Even I got the same mail about 12 months cooling period today…. my earlier req was turned down saying 6 months time required….

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
How old is your card? When was the last request?
I had applied for the premier card in apr or may got the card issued in June… placed a request to conversions email to change card to rupay as soon as i received the card … first request to upgrade was in aug when they told me to fill the upgrade form as well …. Got a mail in sept saying cooling period to change the card is 6 months… I put repeat request and sent to escalations and eterna maiL few days back and I received the same mail as you received saying cooling period is 12 months ….

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I had applied for the premier card in apr or may got the card issued in June… placed a request to conversions email to change card to rupay as soon as i received the card … first request to upgrade was in aug when they told me to fill the upgrade form as well …. Got a mail in sept saying cooling period to change the card is 6 months… I put repeat request and sent to escalations and eterna maiL few days back and I received the same mail as you received saying cooling period is 12 months ….
They will upgrade your card in 3 months if you have an ITR of 12L plus or a salary of 1L around per month. I and many others did upgrade in 3-6months only. You have to send your documents with the upgrade form to the conversion mail id.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I upgraded my card within 1 month of receiving, please check the post below for complete details. You must send your income docs (>12 L) when asking for upgrade itself.

BOB Easy to Eterna Journey

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I upgraded my card within 1 month of receiving, please check the post below for complete details. You must send your income docs (>12 L) when asking for upgrade itself.

BOB Easy to Eterna Journey

I sent last 3 months salary slips, ITR for last year, bank statement showing salary credits. Even attached the scanned upgrade form to make the process faster. Attaching everything in one go was a mistake I guess 😅

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
They will upgrade your card in 3 months if you have an ITR of 12L plus or a salary of 1L around per month. I and many others did upgrade in 3-6months only. You have to send your documents with the upgrade form to the conversion mail id.
I had already sent the salary slips and the filled upgrade form sent by the conversion team . inspite of that they sent that message

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Finally got this from BOB conversions now.

We would like to inform you that ETERNA card is not lifetime free card it is chargeable with Joining and Annual fee, Hence we regret to inform you that we are unable to upgrade your SELECT card into ETERNA with LTF(life time free). We can upgrade only into ETERNA without LTF.

Please confirm to us for Eterna Upgrade without LTF.

Am all okay with Paid Eterna :) . Will try for LTF next year 😅

Reactions: ARV

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
Raise another ticket - send the same mail again but fresh.
We would like to inform you that Eterna card is not lifetime free card and it is chargeable with Joining and Annual fee of 2499 + GST.

Kindly send the upgradation request on conversions@bobfinancial.com in given attached format for ETERNA card.

this is mail I got when I raised a request again…. (Third time)
one executive says not offering upgrade asks to apply after 6 months (first application )
second one says not offering upgrade asks to apply after 12 months
third application says upgrade offered but paid variant.
too much of ambiguity

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Finally, my Eterna is approved and I can see it on the Bob app.

My Bob Upgrade Timeline

May 29, 2022
- Applied for Bob Select
June 16, 2022 - Bob SELECT card got approved

Sept 13, 2022 - Raised a request to Conversions@bobfinancial.com for an Eterna upgrade(Paid card) with income documents.
Sept 16, 2022 - Bob rejected the request citing a less than a 12-month-old card.
Sept 16, 2022 - Same thread, sent a reply to reconsider since I was asking for the paid version.
Sept 19, 2022 - Got a mail from bob saying Eterna is not LTF but they can proceed with PAID version.
Sept 19, 2022 - Gave permission to proceed.
Sept 20, 2022 - Same mail with permission to proceed.
Sept 23, 2022 - Got a mail saying, it is being reviewed by higher authorities.
Sept 29, 2022 - Reminder mail about the status.
Oct 1, 2022 - Got approval email.
Oct 2, 2022 - Eterna visible on Bob app with an enhanced limit.

Thanks guys for the tips :)