• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please suggest good app to track expenses

Please suggest a good app to track expenses. I used Money Manager and really like it, but the only issue is that it that once you uninstall the app, all the stored data isthere

Please suggest a good app to track expenses. I used Money Manager and really like it, but the only issue is that it that once you uninstall the app, all the stored data is gone.
There are many app for this but personally i prefer managing my money with excel try this if you want (https://www.technofino.in/community...ils-bill-payment-status-targeted-offers.2124/) by :- @TechnoFino ;)

Jeba M

TF Buzz
The UI seems to be 5 years old!
Yes. But it's works flawlessly compared to other expense manager apps. The option provided for sub category expenses is more convenient for me. But it is missing in Income side. I didn't find this feature in some other apps. That's why I am suggesting this app. WhatsApp Image 2023-12-07 at 11.09.25 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-12-07 at 11.09.26 AM(2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-12-07 at 11.09.26 AM(1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-12-07 at 11.09.26 AM.jpeg

Last edited:

superstar@123

TF Select
There are many app for this but personally i prefer managing my money with excel try this if you want (https://www.technofino.in/community...ils-bill-payment-status-targeted-offers.2124/) by :- @TechnoFino ;)

Appreciate your efforts and suggestion, but I want to save my time and automate things rather than doing it myself.
Also, even if under enthusiam, I will start with it, I am sure, after a month, I wont be able to maintain it !!!

But these are strictly my views and have full respect for your work !

superstar@123

TF Select
It has been available for quite a while, and many old banks also use the same. I was just mentioning what they were using, not that they're some pioneers of that process.

As I said, they are doing it and since I didn't join that private testing group, I'm not sure how.

Although the CC transactions are not supported as of now, but mostly it will be live next month!!!
Thanks for headsup about the app !!!

1702114072607.png

Last edited:

RajeshV

TF Premier
Although the CC transactions are not supported as of now, but mostly it will be live next month!!!
Thanks for headsup about the app !!!
Yes, I've already told you that they have a private group testing credit cards at the moment. Been going on for atleast a month now.

I missed that group invite on Discord.

RajeshV

TF Premier
Managed to get the CC test invite. They're using email linking a la CRED, or statement forwarding (they provide a forwarding address).

superstar@123

TF Select
Managed to get the CC test invite. They're using email linking a la CRED, or statement forwarding (they provide a forwarding address).
Ok, so its not realtime so wont be of much helpful.
(The idea is to tag the expenses as they incur instead of doing it at day end where the user may forget as to what were those expenses were for! )

RajeshV

TF Premier
Ok, so its not realtime so wont be of much helpful.
(The idea is to tag the expenses as they incur instead of doing it at day end where the user may forget as to what were those expenses were for! )
Itseems it actually tracks the transaction alert emails you get. So it might update immediately. I couldn't test it since I don't use Gmail.

Nilanchal

TF Premier
I am in need of such app which shall cater my following needs.
1) for eg - I hold a,b,c,d 4 bank accounts and pay x person from these 4 accounts.
At any given point of time, I should be able to filter that from c bank hiw much transaction has been credited/debited from x person.
2) I should be able to add notes to each transaction.
3) If I manually tag a merchant as food then it should automatically tag it as food for future Transactions and we could be able to check that how much we spent on food merchants at the end of month.
4) I should be able to see each bank wise transactions in that app itself.

If there's such app, which provides the above features or come close to these features then do suggest.

I shall give a try to fold app too, if someone has referral code then kindly share.

gamersgzb

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1) for eg - I hold a,b,c,d 4 bank accounts and pay x person from these 4 accounts.
At any given point of time, I should be able to filter that from c bank hiw much transaction has been credited/debited from x person.
3) If I manually tag a merchant as food then it should automatically tag it as food for future Transactions and we could be able to check that how much we spent on food merchants at the end of month.

If there's such app, which provides the above features or come close to these features then do suggest.

I shall give a try to fold app too, if someone has referral code then kindly share.

Start with Money Manager!

1. Money Manager Download

2. Register Referee’s Code
You can easily register your Referee’s code by opening the link below after installing the Money Manager app.
https://realbyteapps.net/promotion/share.html?code=31344490F0

Referee’s Code: 31344490F0
This event is for Android application users only

Thank you

Create multiple income and expense sub categories then you will be able to track how much you received from one person or how much you transferred to that person and all...

Nilanchal

TF Premier
Start with Money Manager!

1. Money Manager Download

2. Register Referee’s Code
You can easily register your Referee’s code by opening the link below after installing the Money Manager app.
https://realbyteapps.net/promotion/share.html?code=31344490F0

Referee’s Code: 31344490F0
This event is for Android application users only

Thank you

Create multiple income and expense sub categories then you will be able to track how much you received from one person or how much you transferred to that person and all...
Do I need to manually feed in data into it everyday ?

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I use Moneydance that meets all your requirements. But:
1. It is a paid app
2. You have to add add all transaction manaually either on mobile app or desktop.
3. You will be able to see report/plot/budget etc, only on desktop app.

Data is can be stored either in box or icloud