• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pickle or Sabzi?

cardex

TF Premier
Just got my first C2C , ICICI platinum chip card, I am so filled with joy that I feel like 😭.

They have given me a C2C limit of 40,000, that is about 50 % cutdown on my C2C card.

So magnanimous of them, truly.

So, suggest me iska main achar daloon ya sabzi pakau?

WTF... seriously ICICI!!!

romilq

TF Ace
Just got my first C2C , ICICI platinum chip card, I am so filled with joy that I feel like 😭.

They have given me a C2C limit of 40,000, that is about 50 % cutdown on my C2C card.

How did you apply c2c ? I am looking to get this card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Meaning ICICI would LE within a year or two? Can I opt for Amazon pay basis this card. My application for APay was rejected twice before.
Yes, you can .. but please show some restraint.. first use your platinum card in Amazon after becoming a prime member for a couple of months..
I have edited my previous post , please read carefully for the LE...

deep@vie

TF Legend

First of all,tell us which employer & office address you showed that they skipped the verification

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Meaning ICICI would LE within a year or two? Can I opt for Amazon pay basis this card. My application for APay was rejected twice before.
No you won't get Apay card on the basis of this card directly. Keep using this card once or twice in a month on Amazon so that it'll recognise you already hold a card from ICICI and offer Apay as "No Docs required" pre approved.

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Neither, use the card as a coaster.