• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will it approve or declined ? urgent information required

Maxwell242

TF Buzz
Hello Guys,

I applied for ICICI platinum card offline via C2C method, given the statement of axis flipkart having a limit of 102k, having titanium privileged savings account also but even then they declined, I contacted them twitter and recieved a call from their end saying that sir your application is permanently rejected and cannot be reprocesed,having a cibil of 779 and having 3 cards of hdfc,kotak & axis

can someone help me if this application will get in to reconsideration ??

is there any higher level of escalation who can help me ?

if not I'm thinking of applying the apay card online, if I apply now what are the chances of approval ??

my application for platinum was declined on 27 October

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello Guys,

I applied for ICICI platinum card offline via C2C method, given the statement of axis flipkart having a limit of 102k, having titanium privileged savings account also but even then they declined, I contacted them twitter and recieved a call from their end saying that sir your application is permanently rejected and cannot be reprocesed,having a cibil of 779 and having 3 cards of hdfc,kotak & axis

if not I'm thinking of applying the apay card online, if I apply now what are the chances of approval ??

ICICI card applied offline? why though.. don’t apply again online or offfline.. you need to know why it was declined..

Last edited:

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Hello Guys,

Lol i thought the platinum card is easy to get..

Do you have Amazon pay icici cc? If not apply for this..

cryoengine

TF Premier
High chance of approval since you have a savings account. Mine just approved 2 days ago. Previously it was rejected without a savings account. They didn't even do a CIBIL enquiry for me.
But, I do believe you are under a cooldown of 6 months now. But I suggest you should just try to apply anyway for Apay now. if it gets rejected due to cooldown or whatever reason. Apply for Apay first after 6 months.

SycSCNR

TF Buzz
I have been trying for the icici platinum card thinking it was the easiest card from icici to get but was declined twice finally when I applied for apay card it was approved and then got the platinum card too by messaging them on twitter.You should try and apply for the Amazon icici card first

Maxwell786

TF Buzz
I have been trying for the icici platinum card thinking it was the easiest card from icici to get but was declined twice finally when I applied for apay card it was approved and then got the platinum card too by messaging them on twitter.You should try and apply for the Amazon icici card
After how much time you applied for apay ?

SycSCNR

TF Buzz
Yeah maybe there will be some call verification and I think it will mostly get approved since you have a savings account with them.Apply now and do let us know :)