• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon ICICI or Regular ICICI CC?

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC Infinia, Axis Magnus & Vistara Inifinite, Amex Plat Travel, and SBI SimplyClick.

For various online offers, I am thinking to get an ICICI CC.. Which one should I consider? Amazon ICICI or Regular ICICI?

steiner03

TF Select
I have HDFC Infinia, Axis Magnus & Vistara Inifinite, Amex Plat Travel, and SBI SimplyClick.

For various online offers, I am thinking to get an ICICI CC.. Which one should I consider? Amazon ICICI or Regular ICICI?
You probably have good limits on your existing cards. Try to apply via branch with C2C, you might get a good card LTF.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Just received email for the icici amazon credit card from 5th Feb 2024 there will be DCC 1% plus gst for transaction of international even if the company in i dia but registered out of India. Utility payments will continue to earn rewards plus they are adding government transaction into utility transaction also will earn reward

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_145257_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_145257_Gmail.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 16

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Most of people miss that Amazon ICICI card comes handy to purchase high priced items such as Mobile Phones, Laptops, Home Appliances etc... as for normal cards there will capping on max discount per card, like 1000, 1250, 1750 during sale.
But if you are purchasing something worth say 30k & above, then the 5% on Amazon card, beats any other offer with capping.

On a purchase of 50k, you can get 2.5k discount in Amazon pay balance.