• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not receiving OTPs or e-mails

anshid

TF Buzz
Hi, I recently got an ICICI MMT Signature Credit Card. I'm not receiving any OTPs or e-mails from the bank. The only transaction in the card is the fee and fee payment. I called customer care service many times and they are saying everything is correct from their side. This is continueing for the last one month. I'm tired of calling customer care now.

I'm receiving OTPs and emails for my ICICI Amazon Pay credit card. But not for the MMT Signature. Any idea how to get a solution?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi, I recently got an ICICI MMT Signature Credit Card. I'm not receiving any OTPs or e-mails from the bank. The only transaction in the card is the fee and fee payment. I called customer care service many times and they are saying everything is correct from their side. This is continueing for the last one month. I'm tired of calling customer care now.

I'm receiving OTPs and emails for my ICICI Amazon Pay credit card. But not for the MMT Signature. Any idea how to get a solution?
put this on email to customer care.
phone agents know nothing.
see if sms/emails are going to spam folder.
also check if your contact details are correct in your mmt card profile.

anshid

TF Buzz
put this on email to customer care.
phone agents know nothing.
see if sms/emails are going to spam folder.
also check if your contact details are correct in your mmt card profile.
It is not in the spam folder, and the details in the card profile are all correct.
I'll write to the customer care email and see what happens.
Thanks

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Sms instant to me but mails I am getting after 4 hrs not sure it’s to me alone or common