• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon pay cashback not received

gobsy

TF Premier
I made a transaction on 1st may for 16986 but cancelled it on 2nd may. ICICI guys gave me reward points at 3% cashback as non prime memeber but deducted cashback at 5% after order was cancelled. I have had several calls with them for this but they give me a reference number each time and assure they will credit 340 reward point difference in the my next statement, but still not received. Every time I have to follow up and explain the issue again as they don't want to check the reference number, systems down as always. How should I proceed further?

Also I purchased two swiggy voucher worth rs 3000 each with this card. Is the cashback on gift cards 2% not 5%?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I made a transaction on 1st may for 16986 but cancelled it on 2nd may. ICICI guys gave me reward points at 3% cashback as non prime memeber but deducted cashback at 5% after order was cancelled. I have had several calls with them for this but they give me a reference number each time and assure they will credit 340 reward point difference in the my next statement, but still not received. Every time I have to follow up and explain the issue again as they don't want to check the reference number, systems down as always. How should I proceed further?

Also I purchased two swiggy voucher worth rs 3000 each with this card. Is the cashback on gift cards 2% not 5%?
Your first query -
From how many days you are following them for your 340 Rs ?...If time is too long then sometimes Laat ke bhoot baat se nahi mante hai...Give them a taste of pure language..Escalate with higher customare care officials..

Your 2nd query-Alredy replied by @Chaitanya-a

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I made a transaction on 1st may for 16986 but cancelled it on 2nd may. ICICI guys gave me reward points at 3% cashback as non prime memeber but deducted cashback at 5% after order was cancelled.
Chor hai sab ke sab

Axis Choro ka sardar hai.

Baaki Banks uske tat-te

ICICI ki POS pe Fuel txn karoge toh Rs
11.80(Minimum Surcharge)deduct karega.

Aur jab uski webiste pe jaoge toh likha milega
Fuel Surcharge of 1% as Per Industry Practices would be charged for fuel Txns.

Industry Flat 1% le rahi hai aur ICICI ne website pe bhi likha hua hai khud ki

But as a Acquirer Bank Minimum Surcharge of Rs.11.8 deduct kar raha hai even for Rs.1 txn

Last edited:

gobsy

TF Premier
Your first query -
From how many days you are following them for your 340 Rs ?...If time is too long then sometimes Laat ke bhoot baat se nahi mante hai...Give them a taste of pure language..Escalate with higher customare care officials..

Your 2nd query-Alredy replied by @Chaitanya-a
More than 45 days. They don't give anything in written confirmation therefore planning to send email so at least record is there.

gobsy

TF Premier
Chor hai sab ke sab

Baaki Banks uske tat-te

But as a Acquirer Bank Minimum Surcharge of Rs.11.8 deduct kar raha hai even for Rs.1 txn
I was under the impression that it's flat 5% cashback like Flipkart axis. Their cashback process is also a hassle but it's miles ahead of what ICICI is doing. Also didn't have any bad customer experience yet with axis (not sure it counts much though as it's only been 8 months). The way they advertise this card as competition to fk axis is misleading. Was earlier planning to close it but if it keep it and don't use it for anything will my credit score decrease?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I was under the impression that it's flat 5% cashback like Flipkart axis. Their cashback process is also a hassle but it's miles ahead of what ICICI is doing. Also didn't have any bad customer experience yet with axis (not sure it counts much though as it's only been 8 months).
Axis;-
Mne Account opening ke first day Complaint ki thi Branch ke Against.
Sooner or later Axis will show you its true colours

The way they advertise this card as competition to fk axis is misleading. Was earlier planning to close it but if it keep it and don't use it for anything will my credit score decrease?
Credit Score kyu decrease hoga.

Use karke pay nhi karoge toh baat alag hai.

Chor hai sab ke sab

Baaki Banks uske tat-te

Same for Axis Bank Ace credit card. Rs 10 plus gst for fuel transaction if transaction amount is less than Rs 400